Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Karma - need help from a IT teckie

Karma - need help from a IT teckie

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:11 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma - need help from a IT teckie

Because my computer is rather old (1998) each time I click on the karma button it comes up with a box which just sits there on the egg timer. Normally I can copy the shortcut and get to the link that way, but it won't work.

When I try using the copy shortcut method it simply goes back to the page I was on. I am not sure what the karma page looks like so perhaps it was sucsessful, don't know.

Apart from getting a new computer, can anyone tell me how I can find an alternative way of giving karma (heck that sounds pervy).
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 12:46 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma - need help from a IT teckie

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Because my computer is rather old (1998) each time I click on the karma button it comes up with a box which just sits there on the egg timer. Normally I can copy the shortcut and get to the link that way, but it won't work.

When I try using the copy shortcut method it simply goes back to the page I was on. I am not sure what the karma page looks like so perhaps it was sucsessful, don't know.

Apart from getting a new computer, can anyone tell me how I can find an alternative way of giving karma (heck that sounds pervy).

What browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6) are you using.

I would suggest looking through the code either that your browser is not allowing the javascript that runs or you have a pop up blocker that is stopping the window.

Are you running anything like Google Toolbar, Yahoo Toolbar?

Cheers
Graz