Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Karma - how do I send it back?

Karma - how do I send it back?

Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma - how do I send it back?

I was reading a thread the other night and someone brought up the blue squares and karma. I hadn't even noticed it. Anyway I went into my profile last night and noticed some karma and messages from people. To those who've sent them to me - thanks - I didn't even know they existed. How do you return karma with a comment?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:59 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma - how do I send it back?

Look to the left where the posters name is... underneath is a box that says 'Karma' - click on it to send Karma to the poster. Usually you send Karma for posts that you find helpful or that you agree with, etc. However there can be nasty Karma too... Oh, and there's a few whores about as well... You know who you are...!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma - how do I send it back?

Originally Posted by DrWho
Look to the left where the posters name is... underneath is a box that says 'Karma' - click on it to send Karma to the poster. Usually you send Karma for posts that you find helpful or that you agree with, etc. However there can be nasty Karma too... Oh, and there's a few whores about as well... You know who you are...!
Thanks - I'll remember to use wisely.