Yes, it has run it's course.
33.33%
no, I want MORE karma.
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:39 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by Clippies
Me too I hope - I only seemed to be able to give four shots today and then I was blank!
Yep 4 in a 24 hour period before your blank..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
you need to enlighten me mate

how many hits do i get a day and when does the day begin????
It doesn't matter when the day begins. You have 5 shots available, and each shot takes 24 hours to reload.

So, let's say that you give today, only one shot, at 10am, then at 10.05am you have 4 shots left. Tomorrow at 10.01am the shot you fired today will be reloaded and you'll have 5 available again.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:41 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
No shrewsbury! shropshire girl- lol
Lol, ooh very nice!

Ok well get that wine down your neck, I'm off to get myself one now
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:42 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
It doesn't matter when the day begins. You have 5 shots available, and each shot takes 24 hours to reload.

So, let's say that you give today, only one shot, at 10am, then at 10.05am you have 4 shots left. Tomorrow at 10.01am the shot you fired today will be reloaded and you'll have 5 available again.
5!...I always thought it was 4...there again you are the karma expert.. ...
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i got it!!! great - thanks. i will have to keep trying to resend you some karma, AGAIN!!! took weeks last time

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, ooh very nice!

Ok well get that wine down your neck, I'm off to get myself one now

lol - i dont live in shrewsbury!!!

but thats the most local med panel dr!!!

enjoy your wine, iv had half!! half glass better than chocolate bar me thinks!

well that does make three glasses now!lol
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i got it!!! great - thanks. i will have to keep trying to resend you some karma, AGAIN!!! took weeks last time
Tight ass..... You're not spreading enough!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:43 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhh Now I understand! Blimey, where do they explain all this to you? I was searching this morning to try and find out about it but to no avail.

Thanks anyway Toontje I'd karma you for your informative post but I'm blank lol
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ransi
5!...I always thought it was 4...there again you are the karma expert.. ...
It was 5, until the anonymous karma was no longer anonymous. But since a few months (2 or 3 I guess) it's 5 again.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:45 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Tight ass..... You're not spreading enough!
You know you love that avatar anyway.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by amanda76
lol - i dont live in shrewsbury!!!

but thats the most local med panel dr!!!

enjoy your wine, iv had half!! half glass better than chocolate bar me thinks!

well that does make three glasses now!lol
Lol, sorry I'm not paying attention properly - must be the stress of all those kids :scared:
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhhhhhhh Now I understand! Blimey, where do they explain all this to you? I was searching this morning to try and find out about it but to no avail.

Thanks anyway Toontje I'd karma you for your informative post but I'm blank lol
You can't find it anywhere in the rules or faq. Experience has thought me what I know. I also found out how much we give, though there's one factor that's still a bit shady. A good estimate of how much you give out is 1% of your own aquired karma plus 0,1% of your post count. Someone once told me that the years of membership of BE is also taken into account, but I haven't figured that one out yet.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:49 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Someone once told me that the years of membership of BE is also taken into account, but I haven't figured that one out yet.
Your WIFE did, and it's the number of days of membership.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by snowbunny
You know you love that avatar anyway.
I wasn't commenting on the avatar.....
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:52 am

You can't find it anywhere in the rules or faq. Experience has thought me what I know. I also found out how much we give, though there's one factor that's still a bit shady. A good estimate of how much you give out is 1% of your own aquired karma plus 0,1% of your post count. Someone once told me that the years of membership of BE is also taken into account, but I haven't figured that one out yet.
Lol, sounds very complicated! Far to complicated for my frazzled brain this evening anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.