Yes, it has run it's course.
33.33%
no, I want MORE karma.
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Feb 7th 2006, 2:27 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by hilary6
Really?
Yes, and don't believe anything Toontje says. The only time he tells the truth is when he can't remember it...which is most of the time
Old Feb 7th 2006, 2:28 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Yes it does - fibber

How many ?
Hi Bix, where have you been? I haven't seen you since I invaded the Barbie
Old Feb 7th 2006, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

karma anyone?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:00 am
jingling

Originally Posted by willmore
karma anyone?
I'll send you some but I have to wait till I'm loaded...I should be this afternoon!

Has Jim fed Reilly your ice cream again?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jcapulet
I'll send you some but I have to wait till I'm loaded...I should be this afternoon!

Has Jim fed Reilly your ice cream again?
Just sent you some love!

No, but katie flushed our car keys down the toilet the other day!

How are you lisa?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:05 am
jingling

Just sent you some love!

No, but katie flushed our car keys down the toilet the other day!

How are you lisa?
Katie did what! :scared: Hope you have a second copy!

I'm doing fine, been losing some weight which I am happy about!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Katie did what! :scared: Hope you have a second copy!

I'm doing fine, been losing some weight which I am happy about!
Yes we did - but she threw the set of keys that we keep the keys for the locks for the suitcases. Very glad that she is better and back at school.

Congratulations love - thats wonderful news. Ive been trying and not doing very well!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:21 am
jingling

Yes we did - but she threw the set of keys that we keep the keys for the locks for the suitcases. Very glad that she is better and back at school.

Congratulations love - thats wonderful news. Ive been trying and not doing very well!
Katie's been ill? Hope it wasn't anything terrible!

Thanks Sue...got back on the south beach diet, it works great and I can still eat yummy food. The only drawback is more cooking, but that's a small thing compared with better health

Are you still running?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Katie's been ill? Hope it wasn't anything terrible!

Thanks Sue...got back on the south beach diet, it works great and I can still eat yummy food. The only drawback is more cooking, but that's a small thing compared with better health

Are you still running?
She had bronchritis (as I did) and she was a little shit for a week!

Might get that from the library and try it out. Gained a few pounds and really need to lose it - cant get into any of my old jeans!

Yes Im still running but have done something to my neck and need to get some accupunture for the pain!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:40 am
jingling

She had bronchritis (as I did) and she was a little shit for a week!

Might get that from the library and try it out. Gained a few pounds and really need to lose it - cant get into any of my old jeans!

Yes Im still running but have done something to my neck and need to get some accupunture for the pain!
Ouch...glad you two are better! She was a little what...LMAO!!! More than a she-devil than usual was she?

Yeah South Beach is definitely a good read. I got the S.B. cookbook for Christmas, it has great recipes Think I have most of the SB books now.

Cory did something to his neck too last week, turned out to be a nasty muscle knot.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

2 shots of karma left - anyone interested?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Wargod gave me a blank.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 4:04 am
jingling

Originally Posted by Toontje
Wargod gave me a blank.
Nana na na na-NAH!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Nana na na na-NAH!
You want one too?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 4:11 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

2 shots of karma left - anyone interested?
I'm always interested but I think you still need to spread before you can hit me again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.