Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default karma

Can anyone tell me how I get some (Karma)....and if I do get some how do I know who it's from?

And why do you give it out? Just cos you like the poster, the post or the topic?

PS can I do anything with it?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma

Originally Posted by plantpot
Can anyone tell me how I get some (Karma)....and if I do get some how do I know who it's from?

And why do you give it out? Just cos you like the poster, the post or the topic?

I've just given you some - I only discovered Karma after someone asked about the little boxes and then I visited "my profile" after weeks of posting and saw karma and messages from people that I didn't even know was there.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You get it either by posting something someone likes, someone is just spreading in order to be able to give more to others or sadly, some do it to send a rude message Friends might give it because......they're friends.

If you go to "My Profile" and scroll down, below your subscribed threads is your karma list showing who has given it and what they've said - if they say anything.

You can go into "Karma Fun" half way along the pink toolbar at the top and do stuff in there. Obviously it's not real - shock horror but people have a certain amount of fun with it.

I've just given you some more (or will do once I've submitted this).
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kim67
I've just given you some - I only discovered Karma after someone asked about the little boxes and then I visited "my profile" after weeks of posting and saw karma and messages from people that I didn't even know was there.
Thanks Kim67...
Karma to you...you will need it after EW....

PP
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Kim67...
Karma to you...you will need it after EW....

PP
Thanks I got it. I don't think EW will really be for me. Been here three days now and having a nice relaxing time. The serious running around starts tomorrow with the school assessments and house hunting. The kids have thrown their first snow balls - and it happened in Dubai!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, spread it about!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:27 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Yes, spread it about!
Fishing?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Fishing?
Moi?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:31 pm

Moi?
oui, you....

sent you some anyway. Not that you deserve it for blatent fishing.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oui, you....

sent you some anyway. Not that you deserve it for blatent fishing.
I prefer fishing to being a tart or whoring though
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm

I prefer fishing to being a tart or whoring though
Do both, much more fun.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do both, much more fun.
The outfits aren't quite the same though are they?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:21 pm

The outfits aren't quite the same though are they?
the stockings could come in handy...
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
Just to add... The amount of Karma you get depends upon the giving poster's ratings... just as the amount of Karma you give depends upon yours... You need 10,000 to get the 'Reputation beyond repute'. Getting hit by a mod gets you 1,000 a time...! Getting hit by Sue or Paul is even better...
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 10:14 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

K given x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.