Justine Egg Bieber

Old May 1st 2011, 3:18 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justine Egg Bieber

Poor boy

Old May 1st 2011, 4:18 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justine Egg Bieber

What sort of dork pays all that money for a ticket to see Justin Bieber, just so they can egg him?

It's so funny, throwing eggs at a kid whilst he's working his guts out.
Old May 1st 2011, 9:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
What sort of dork pays all that money for a ticket to see Justin Bieber, just so they can egg him?

I can't stand him but I have to agree. Moronic behaviour.
Old May 1st 2011, 11:26 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

If you watch closely, 3 land at the same time, then 5 more. AND they all seem to come from above. I dont think the person paid to egg them, I rekon it was one of the stage crew from above.
Old May 2nd 2011, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Agree!
Old May 2nd 2011, 9:50 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

but the eggs appear to be coming from above. is it a publicity stunt?
Old May 3rd 2011, 12:37 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Who saw Justin Bieber give credit to the bullied boy, Casey, on tv tonight? I thought that was wonderful. Go JB.
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Who saw Justin Bieber give credit to the bullied boy, Casey, on tv tonight? I thought that was wonderful. Go JB.
I think it's disgraceful that that Casey kid is getting his 15 minutes of fame just because he was bullied and beat someone up. What about all the other kids out there who are bullied every day? Should they all go and attack their tormentors? Is Justin Bieber going to invite all of them onstage to give them credit?

No matter whether Casey was bullied that doesn't give him the right to beat up another kid. And his attack of another child certainly does not warrant all the accolades he's getting. IMO he's no better than the kids who (allegedly) bullied him.
Old May 3rd 2011, 2:19 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I think it's disgraceful that that Casey kid is getting his 15 minutes of fame just because he was bullied and beat someone up. What about all the other kids out there who are bullied every day? Should they all go and attack their tormentors? Is Justin Bieber going to invite all of them onstage to give them credit?

No matter whether Casey was bullied that doesn't give him the right to beat up another kid. And his attack of another child certainly does not warrant all the accolades he's getting. IMO he's no better than the kids who (allegedly) bullied him.
What a thing to say"just because he was bullied"
You're hard bugger you.

Last edited by ukecadet; May 3rd 2011 at 2:23 pm.
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
What a thing to say"just because he was bullied"
You're hard bugger you.
Yes I am. My son was bullied at school because he has Asperger's and is "different". Where were his 15 minutes of fame? How come Justin Bieber didn't ask him onstage? Why isn't he a hero for beating up kids?

No, instead my kid is expelled from school for not fitting in. He's in trouble with the police for beating up his tormenters and Justin Bieber couldn't give a flying **** about him.
Old May 4th 2011, 12:08 am

Yes I am. My son was bullied at school because he has Asperger's and is "different". Where were his 15 minutes of fame? How come Justin Bieber didn't ask him onstage? Why isn't he a hero for beating up kids?

No, instead my kid is expelled from school for not fitting in. He's in trouble with the police for beating up his tormenters and Justin Bieber couldn't give a flying **** about him.
So,it sounds like your just pissed because your son never met JB.
You can't blame JB or that other child for the lack of support that you should have had.
Having been through it yourself I'm surprised that you don't have more empathy but then again by your own admission"your hard".
I hope it all works out well for your son in the future.
Old May 4th 2011, 9:27 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by ukecadet
So,it sounds like your just pissed because your son never met JB.
You can't blame JB or that other child for the lack of support that you should have had.
Having been through it yourself I'm surprised that you don't have more empathy but then again by your own admission"your hard".
I hope it all works out well for your son in the future.
No, I'm not pissed off about his situation at all. What bothers me is that this Casey kid is getting accolades for beating up another kid. He's been called a hero and is getting to meet famous singers. He should be held in the same regard as the original bullies. Violence does not solve violence.
Old May 4th 2011, 10:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm not pissed off about his situation at all. What bothers me is that this Casey kid is getting accolades for beating up another kid. He's been called a hero and is getting to meet famous singers. He should be held in the same regard as the original bullies. Violence does not solve violence.
I tend to agree.
Old May 5th 2011, 4:23 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commonwealth
but the eggs appear to be coming from above. is it a publicity stunt?
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainme...505-1e9in.html
Old May 5th 2011, 4:27 am

There's no eggcuse for behaviour like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.