View Poll Results: Is Justin Bieber a talentless oik?
Yes
28.57%
No
11.90%
Who the ***** is Justin Bieber
59.52%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Justin Beiber

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:24 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justin Beiber

Why?

What's all the fuss about. Am I the only person who thinks he is a talentless oik?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justin Beiber

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Why?

What's all the fuss about. Am I the only person who thinks he is a talentless oik?
I don't see why anyone fancies him... he's so young he's practically a foetus.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

No, youre not. Whats with that dodgy hair tic? Silly boy should be focusing on his geometry homework surely.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice

I thought he was about 7 when I saw a picture of him the other day, but apparently he is 16. Why do they make him look so young?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

My 11 year old daughter pretends to hate him, but I can tell she's secretly smitten. I think that's his market, pre pubescent girls.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:30 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Why?

Nope, he is a talentless oik, he looks like he should spend some more time in the womb as he is not developed.

His voice appears to not have broken, he needs a haircut and will probably be OK in 20 years time.

But then I am 42 years old and dont see through the eyes of ten year old girls. By god I am showing my age!!!!!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:31 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
I thought he was about 7 when I saw a picture of him the other day, but apparently he is 16. Why do they make him look so young?
I think the whole point of it is to make money out of him. The whole "bigger than the Beatles" thing is laughable. I bet in a few years time he will be yesterday's news.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Nope, he is a talentless oik, he looks like he should spend some more time in the womb as he is not developed.

His voice appears to not have broken, he needs a haircut and will probably be OK in 20 years time.

But then I am 42 years old and dont see through the eyes of ten year old girls. By god I am showing my age!!!!!
Once his voice has broken, he'll be yesterdays news ie: Hanson.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:34 am
ABCDiamond

Why?

Are you a teenager female ? Otherwise you are the same as the rest of us.... Who ?

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Are you a teenager female ? Otherwise you are the same as the rest of us.... Who ?
I must admit I was in Sydney on Monday and he was in town. All the teenage girls were screaming his name (at 7.30 in the morning!) and I hadn't got a clue who he was.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Once his voice has broken, he'll be yesterdays news ie: Hanson.
I think the BE boys should form their own boyband, a bit like Take That in the early days.

We could select 5 suitable guys from BE, put them in a line up, and make them sing and dance and grab their genitals just like the old boybands seem to do.

I propose for the BE boyband to be called 'The Breeder Boyz' and my suggestions are:

1. Amazulu (lead singer and genital grabber)
2. Officer Dibble () (the one that dances in a world of his own)
3. Grayling (the older one on the drums)
4. Lord Farqhuar (the rebel that sings more than anyone else)
5. Dean (the one with the floppy fringe that covers one eye in sexy fashion)

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:46 am
Banned

I think the BE boys should form their own boyband, a bit like Take That in the early days.

We could select 5 suitable guys from BE, put them in a line up, and make them sing and dance and grab their genitals just like the old boybands seem to do.

I propose for the BE boyband to be called 'The Breeder Boyz' and my suggestions are:

Does that mean I can be the one that is normally drunk on stage and getting myself in the papers for the wrong reasons, but the girls still love me because I am a likeable rogue?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

billabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to allbillabongbunyip is a name known to all

I saw the most unbelievably embarrassing clip on youtube - where I looked to find out what all the fuss was about.

In this particular clip (which thankfully I can’t re-find), he was doing some sort of ridiculous half hearted pelvic / hip thrusting.........and the fact that he looks about eight years old, made it even more cringe worthy.

And he sounded terribly tinny.

I almost pissed myself laughing when I read he would be bigger than the Beatles. If he is still known in 30 years time, perhaps I will buy into the hype.

Then again, I have known to be wrong. In 1986 I thought Madonna would be a flash-in-the-pan....and look how wrong I was there.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:50 am

Does that mean I can be the one that is normally drunk on stage and getting myself in the papers for the wrong reasons, but the girls still love me because I am a likeable rogue?
Yes and you are allowed groupies as well. I will be one of the groupies if that is OK as I have never groupied before.

You shall have a string of women coming in/out of your hotel room and you will have a constant 'shagged' look on your face and you will wear leather trousers with a cool and trendy shirt and smart black shoes.

You have trashed a few rooms before but have now made this fashionable and other people are also trashing hotel rooms in a bid to copy you. In fact shops are selling broken furniture that you have trashed.

Old Apr 28th 2010, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

As long as Im not the token ugly one then Im cool with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.