Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just went to ASDA....

Just went to ASDA....

Old May 25th 2006, 10:03 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice
Default Re: Just went to ASDA....

Originally Posted by Bordy
Watch those hormones Lisa, BTW did any of them peel off on the beach ?
only the ones with brown spots on their derriere, and there was acouple from mexico looking rather shifty. not for the faint farted,, i mean hearted
Old May 25th 2006, 10:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lisabarber
only the ones with brown spots on their derriere, and there was acouple from mexico looking rather shifty. not for the faint farted,, i mean hearted
You should have taken them in hand Lisa.

I think this thread is getting VERY silly now, its becoming like Soapys threads
Old May 25th 2006, 10:10 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice
Talking Re: Just went to ASDA....

Originally Posted by Bordy
You should have taken them in hand Lisa.

I think this thread is getting VERY silly now, its becoming like Soapys threads
i know we had a giggle though, tara,
Old May 25th 2006, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisabarber
i know we had a giggle though, tara,
Hope you haven't sneaked one of those bananas
Old May 26th 2006, 12:01 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner

LOL! I don't want to go to Australia now! The whole thing's off......

Graham
So thats what they look like, I'd forgotten as they arn't on the shelves here in shelbyvile. Oh to be actually able to pay $10 a kilo.
Old May 26th 2006, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by arkon
So thats what they look like, I'd forgotten as they arn't on the shelves here in shelbyvile. Oh to be actually able to pay $10 a kilo.
where do you live for them to be that expensive?
Old May 26th 2006, 12:06 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Did someone attack you with a banana when you were a small child? :scared:
This is just a thinly veiled attempt at a bannana thread.
Old May 26th 2006, 12:08 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

where do you live for them to be that expensive?
About 20mins north of Taree and everything is bloody expensive here. At least 50% more usually. I would shop elsewhere but there is nowhere!
Old May 26th 2006, 12:09 am
Account Closed

This is just a thinly veiled attempt at a bannana thread.
why would you want to ban your nana?
Old May 26th 2006, 12:12 am
Account Closed

About 20mins north of Taree and everything is bloody expensive here. At least 50% more usually. I would shop elsewhere but there is nowhere!
ah...grow your own .......everything
Old May 26th 2006, 12:29 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

ah...grow your own .......everything
I've now got a banana tree! If only it was as fruitfull as my macadamia nut trees I'd be rich!