Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just went to ASDA....

Just went to ASDA....

Old May 25th 2006, 9:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just went to ASDA....

Originally Posted by lisabarber
bananas , handcuffs, next we will be inviting a couple of plums to investigate, oh baby

Lisa !!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked at you.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

bananas , handcuffs, next we will be inviting a couple of plums to investigate, oh baby
hehe
Old May 25th 2006, 9:44 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bordy
Lisa !!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked at you.
im getting carried away with it all, the thought of it, im off work , just had a hystericalectomy two weeks ago, so im either hormonal or septic, but those bananas looked damn good, mm, mm, mmmmmm
Old May 25th 2006, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

im getting carried away with it all, the thought of it, im off work , just had a hystericalectomy two weeks ago, so im either hormonal or septic, but those bananas looked damn good, mm, mm, mmmmmm
LOL

you go for it girl if it makes you feel better !
Old May 25th 2006, 9:49 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I hate bananas I won't even let them in the house. They look digusting, smell disgusting and taste disgusting.

Bananas should be abolished
Old May 25th 2006, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
I hate bananas I won't even let them in the house. They look digusting, smell disgusting and taste disgusting.

Did someone attack you with a banana when you were a small child? :scared:
Old May 25th 2006, 9:52 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

Originally Posted by KevinJanine

put them in the big brother house, they smell and ask imogen if they taste disgusting, she should know, i do like the colour though, reminds me of one two many snowballs at xmas.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:52 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I hate celery. Makes me puke.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

So do I....even the smell !

And gooseberries and rhubarb
Old May 25th 2006, 9:56 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
I was standing there like a lemon (how much are they in Oz by the way?) taking the photo on my phone giggling to myself...! The looks I got...

Graham
They are between $8.99 and $13.99 a kilo around here.

FWIW, *far* better bananas, bigger and a lot tastier than Australian ones, were 99¢ for a 5lb bag in Sam's Club, USA, when we left..........
Old May 25th 2006, 9:57 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Wol
They are between $8.99 and $13.99 a kilo around here.

FWIW, *far* better bananas, bigger and a lot tastier than Australian ones, were 99¢ for a 5lb bag in Sam's Club, USA, when we left..........
Those Americans feed there baby bananas with steroids though.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:58 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Me too....
I can smell it and taste it at a thousand paces :scared:
Old May 25th 2006, 9:59 pm
lisa

Those Americans feed there baby bananas with steroids though.
yep i agree, stood there in the sunshine on miami beach skimpy green neeting on, trying to make them selves the biggest and longest banana in the world,,,,,,,,, oh im getting distracted again :scared:
Old May 25th 2006, 10:00 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Did someone attack you with a banana when you were a small child? :scared:
No, but my sister did try and force me to eat them when I was younger.
Old May 25th 2006, 10:00 pm
The Godfather

yep i agree, stood there in the sunshine on miami beach skimpy green neeting on, trying to make them selves the biggest and longest banana in the world,,,,,,,,, oh im getting distracted again :scared:
Watch those hormones Lisa, BTW did any of them peel off on the beach ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.