Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just went to ASDA....

Just went to ASDA....

Old May 25th 2006, 7:55 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just went to ASDA....

LOL! I don't want to go to Australia now! The whole thing's off......

Graham
Old May 25th 2006, 7:57 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just went to ASDA....

PMSL

Knew is should have gone to Asda instead of the local Morrisons!!!
Old May 25th 2006, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
PMSL

Knew is should have gone to Asda instead of the local Morrisons!!!

Our morrisons are selling them for 60p a kilo

I had a giggle yesterday when I went
Old May 25th 2006, 8:03 pm

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC

I was standing there like a lemon (how much are they in Oz by the way?) taking the photo on my phone giggling to myself...! The looks I got...

Graham
Old May 25th 2006, 8:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
I was standing there like a lemon (how much are they in Oz by the way?) taking the photo on my phone giggling to myself...! The looks I got...

Graham
Apparantly they are $10 a kilo :scared:

Good job I don't eat banana's often
Old May 25th 2006, 8:10 pm

Apparantly they are $10 a kilo :scared:

Good job I don't eat banana's often
I meant lemons LOL! If they're expensive then I'm DEFINITELY not going!

Graham
Old May 25th 2006, 8:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I heard Tesco are giving them away
Old May 25th 2006, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Graham
don't know about lemons, don't do them
Old May 25th 2006, 8:13 pm

PS. It didn't even cross my mind to buy any!!.... Maybe I had more important things on my mind....

Graham
Old May 25th 2006, 8:49 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Just went to ASDA....

Graham
"Loose bananas"!

Ooooh, those dirty little tramps... no wonder they're being offered so cheap.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

$8.99 a kg in the greengrocers at Aspley last night (north Brisbane)....and - yes, I had to look - lettuces were $1.99 each! At least I think they were lettuces - some sort of round greenish sad-looking things labelled "best lettuce" - if they were best I'd hate to see the worst
Old May 25th 2006, 9:40 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Graham
Lol, that's funny, I thought EXACTLY the same thing this week when I was stocking up on bananas
Old May 25th 2006, 9:43 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I don't like bananas
Old May 25th 2006, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
$8.99 a kg in the greengrocers at Aspley last night (north Brisbane)....and - yes, I had to look - lettuces were $1.99 each! At least I think they were lettuces - some sort of round greenish sad-looking things labelled "best lettuce" - if they were best I'd hate to see the worst
OM good G Polly!!!! I just clicked on your website!!! I am absolutely PMSL. Absolutely priceless!! Brilliant!

Graham
Old May 25th 2006, 10:25 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Graham
Just make sure there's citrus in your garden. Problem solved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.