Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just watched "Wolf Creek"...

Just watched "Wolf Creek"...

Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just watched "Wolf Creek"...

(me, the hubby and our kids are travelling around Highway 1 in a campervan btw!)..

LOL!

Em x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Nick Gill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just watched "Wolf Creek"...

Originally Posted by emelems

(me, the hubby and our kids are travelling around Highway 1 in a campervan btw!)..

LOL!

Em x

Love the film
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

tonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to alltonychef is a name known to all

Watched it may times and watched it agian while travelling to broome, we were just outside halls creek the last time we saw it on a freebie at the side of the road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so when we got to halls i was very dissapointed, but it made the trip fun, you can also buy stickers in halls creek saying " i survived wolfe creek " they should also have added abos to it !!!!!!!!!!!!

great film especially when you live in a van and watch it
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

You strange people,

Wasn't this film based on a true story and they never caught the killer!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by eve209
You strange people,

Yep it was

Takes all sorts of us to make the world go around lol
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

ALANandBARB35 is an unknown quantity at this point

You strange people,

Frightened the life out of me. Decided never to go travelling in isolated areas.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nick Gill
Yep it was

Takes all sorts of us to make the world go around lol
It certainly does, I think I'll keep an eye out for you in Oz!

Originally Posted by ALANandBARB35
Frightened the life out of me. Decided never to go travelling in isolated areas.
my sentiments exactly
Old Jul 12th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ALANandBARB35
Me too!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

You strange people,

It was based on Ivan Milat, same methodology.

Coincidentally, the CI program on the Backpacker murders was on Foxtel last night.... Knowing foxtel it will probably be repeated for the rest of this month. The Documentary was probably as interesting as the film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Milat
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

We wanted to go to Wolf Creek after seeing the film, then realised how long we would have to drive to get there!!!!!

We have stayed with people who went to school with the backpacker murderer.....cool!!!
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:30 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
We wanted to go to Wolf Creek after seeing the film, then realised how long we would have to drive to get there!!!!!

We have stayed with people who went to school with the backpacker murderer.....cool!!!
hmmm famous by default then although i could think of better things to conjour up like meeting nookie the bear when i was 10 yr old
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

My sister brought us the film when we said we were thinking about living in Australia

I think she was trying to put us off........It hasn't worked
Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

It certainly does, I think I'll keep an eye out for you in Oz!
Look forward to it

I'll even buy the first beer
Old Jul 13th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick Gill
Look forward to it

I'll even buy the first beer
Yikes!!!!!

I am not getting in your pick up though!!! but I will definately accept a beer from just about anyone

Eve x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

The people that made this also have a more recent film out about a mad Croc based up north somewhere. I haven't seen it yet but my sister said it was good. I think it is called Rogue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.