Wikiposts

Is it just me?

Old Oct 28th 2009, 6:01 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by itigo
Not a vocation then?!!
Im beginning to think he's one of them preacher types ya see on the christian channel,doing the miracles
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:44 pm
Banned

LindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Im beginning to think he's one of them preacher types ya see on the christian channel,doing the miracles
Don't yer mean sh****** miracles?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:48 pm
Banned

LindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really niceLindyLoo500 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Strangely I don't remember seeing reported posts from you. If you find a post which is against site rules report it. Otherwise how will anyone know? Moderators are not able to read every single post here - we do have jobs, families, lives outside of BE.
Dorothy, it's not worth the effort. I have complained formally, and given my reasons, and had no response. I cannot give the details because of "forum rules" and not being allowed to discuss moderators.

And I expect this will be deleted faster than a speeding bullet!
Old Oct 28th 2009, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
I used to post on this site frequently but what i have noticed is some of the replies to certain posts are very insensitive and very disrescpectful to certain members. Your opinions are greatly apreciated.

Deb x
I didn't think things were too bad at the moment, almost to the point of dullness. Horses for courses I guess!

Personally, if I thought that a post was out of order, I would say so, not stop posting. Where is the support to your fellow posters if you run away?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I didn't think things were too bad at the moment, almost to the point of dullness. Horses for courses I guess!

Personally, if I thought that a post was out of order, I would say so, not stop posting. Where is the support to your fellow posters if you run away?
hmmm... I was thinking along similar lines.. used to be a time when you only logged on to see who was getting their knickers in a twist and with whom..

Em x
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

It's positively dull nowadays - don't really know what the OP is complaining about.

If it wasn't for Luke and that CreaturefromUranus occasionally making controversial posts it would be dead boring. Even Hutch is pretty quiet nowadays now he has a full-time job.

There's nothing I enjoy more than a great big argument - preferably with a bit of banning thrown in.

Gone are the days....
Old Oct 28th 2009, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by brissydeb
I used to post on this site frequently but what i have noticed is some of the replies to certain posts are very insensitive and very disrescpectful to certain members. Your opinions are greatly apreciated.

Deb x
Couldn't agree more!

I used to use BE a lot but since I've come to Oz and came on here for help and to share my experience I got shot down big time, even ending up with abusive PMs coming my way.

Ever since then I only casual read, rarely reply, and instead spend all my forum time on another far more helpful expats forum where everything doesn't decend into chaos like on here.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyR
Couldn't agree more!

I used to use BE a lot but since I've come to Oz and came on here for help and to share my experience I got shot down big time, even ending up with abusive PMs coming my way.

Ever since then I only casual read, rarely reply, and instead spend all my forum time on another far more helpful expats forum where everything doesn't decend into chaos like on here.
Who shot you down man?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spartacus
Who shot you down man?
Lots of people, thread I started went from 1 to 10 pages over night, mainly abuse and I ended up with 7 PMs telling me where to go, basically because I didn't mince my words about my first experience of Oz.

Didn't use BE for 4 months after this and found all the help I needed on another expats forum. Shame it came to that really
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people, thread I started went from 1 to 10 pages over night, mainly abuse and I ended up with 7 PMs telling me where to go, basically because I didn't mince my words about my first experience of Oz.

Didn't use BE for 4 months after this and found all the help I needed on another expats forum. Shame it came to that really
That sucks big time . . .
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:14 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Is that why your avatar is so sad and green

I'd like to call it 'banter'...things would be abit sweet and sickly if we were all going to Brown Town
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Is that why your avatar is so sad and green

I'd like to call it 'banter'...things would be abit sweet and sickly if we were all going to Brown Town
Is that the name of the other forum AndyR refers to at www.browntown.com ?

I daren't click on the link . . .
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Is that the name of the other forum AndyR refers to at www.browntown.com ?

I daren't click on the link . . .
It's safe...insurance. Oh i was looking forward to something gross
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
It's safe...insurance. Oh i was looking forward to something gross
What were the chances of that!?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

What were the chances of that!?
Not on here anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.