Wikiposts

Is it just me?

Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:04 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Moral standards have little to do with empathy, as a matter of act my moral standards are very high, as for empathy or the lack of it: Most of what I say is what others would love to say but they don't have the guts since emotion gets in the way.

Everyone does it: "I'd love to say ........................ to him/her", but never will.

Not for a single moment would I consider AS to be a burden to me, I do not have to change for anyone & do not plan to.... I love my life.
I had no idea Luke - explains a lot though
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Moral standards have little to do with empathy, as a matter of act my moral standards are very high, as for empathy or the lack of it: Most of what I say is what others would love to say but they don't have the guts since emotion gets in the way.

Everyone does it: "I'd love to say ........................ to him/her", but never will.

Not for a single moment would I consider AS to be a burden to me, I do not have to change for anyone & do not plan to.... I love my life.
"F**k you!"

. . . there I've said it . . . and you're right . . . very cathartic . . .
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:06 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb
I used to post on this site frequently but what i have noticed is some of the replies to certain posts are very insensitive and very disrescpectful to certain members. Your opinions are greatly apreciated.

Deb x
I tend to take everything with a pinch of salt. When I first started posting on here, I would find myself getting outraged at certain posters responses, and I would argue with all of them
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:07 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
"F**k you!"

Glad you were able to get that off your chest ...... Hope you feel better now
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:08 pm

"F**k you!"

- asshole
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

- asshole
ginger . . .
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:11 pm

ginger . . .
- I'm so not (dark - the Irish in me).

- just thought, this has opened up a whole new meaning to abuse on BE.

Happy days

Does this now mean Luke can get away with murder?
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:14 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
- I'm so not (dark - the Irish in me).

- just thought, this has opened up a whole new meaning to abuse on BE.

Happy days

Does this now mean Luke can get away with murder?
Well I've got a big binder of legal cases I've won under the DDA (disability discrimination act), Law is my interest, so watch out
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:18 pm

Well I've got a big binder of legal cases I've won under the DDA (disability discrimination act), Law is my interest, so watch out
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itigo
posters who read an opinion and then feel the need to ram their own opinion ad infinitum as though theirs is the only correct one, then get personal if someone suggests that it might just be another opinion......
and that any other opinon is based on

i) delusion
ii) insecurity

or even - it's just too positive (or rational).

It's the breathtaking intellectual mismatch/pig ignorance I find strange - actually fascinating, not the actual opinion or view. I can live with that quite easily - especially if it's delivered with humour or grace.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:24 pm
Banned

I just see the thread as begging for a diagnosis
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:26 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

It's not a burden to you, but you'll happily take a disability claim to court if you feel threatened? Odd...

I think you're a warrior behind the keyboard, nothing more, and when push comes to shove you blame your disability. That's a little like hiding behind your mothers skirt when the nasty boys retaliate. We all have our crosses to bear in life, deal with it in private.

You're the type that likes to get a reaction from people, because it gives you attention and a belief of control and self-importance.

If you love your life so much, why do you feel the need to bring people down? Lie down on the couch, Luke, and tell us about yourself.... Oops, sorry, got to go out now, more important things to do....
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
It's not a burden to you, but you'll happily take a disability claim to court if you feel threatened? Odd...

Threatened ? I never feel threatened, but I do/will stand up for my legal rights and since I have an interest in law, it's a hobby.

Your post is shit mate, are you gutless enough to not take legal action where you have a legal right to ?

I'm off to work now where I've got to spend 7 hrs putting on an empathy face for about 500 adults who try & tell me their pathetic little problems that in real life, are so irrelevant they're not worth the effort in saying a word about.

Later
Old Oct 28th 2009, 2:47 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Threatened ? I never feel threatened, but I do/will stand up for my legal rights and since I have an interest in law, it's a hobby.

Your post is shit mate, are you gutless enough to not take legal action where you have a legal right to ?

I'm off to work now where I've got to spend 7 hrs putting on an empathy face for about 500 adults who try & tell me their pathetic little problems that in real life, are so irrelevant they're not worth the effort in saying a word about.

Later
Yer some professional.
Old Oct 28th 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Later
Not a vocation then?!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.