Just have to vent

Old Oct 1st 2010, 8:43 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just have to vent

So life was going great. The OH had a great job and he was really enjoying it. We were planning on having a great trip home in 4 weeks time, and his new company had give him annual leave, even though he hadn't been there long.

He got called into the office tonight and told that they had expanded too quickly and unfortunately, he's being let go because they aren't getting in enough money and can't afford to employ him anymore.

Just when I thought life was going great. I'm really not happy at the moment, and I've got gastro so I can't even have a drink.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:37 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just have to vent

So sorry, and it's absolutely no comfort to say that others are going through the same thing. Keep positive
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:45 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wol. It's hard though
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:34 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Setbacks can also become opportunities.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:51 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

I'd agree if he hadn't been out of work for the nine months before he got this job. Been there, done that, kind of thing........

Just hope it's not so long this time round
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, so sorry.
Hope that something else comes along for him very soon

Hope you feel better very soon too!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:05 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Cheers Sally. I've decided to fix the gastro with Mr Daniels so we'll see how that goes tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sass73
Cheers Sally. I've decided to fix the gastro with Mr Daniels so we'll see how that goes tomorrow.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well.
Oh JD, just what the doctor ordered!
Old Oct 1st 2010, 1:18 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

That's what I figured. The 'cure all'
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope it worked & you are feeling much better today.
If not, repeat the remedy until you do!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 10:33 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Thanks Sally - the gastro went but the hangover was a pretty good one. I'm still really p!ssed off and angry but I suppose that will go soon. Stopped at the bottle shop on the way home for some more medicine......
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your bad luck hope hubby gets another job soon
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 11:59 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Sorry to hear your bad luck hope hubby gets another job soon
Cheers Lindzi
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful

I am a firm believer in fate though, so I am sure there's something better out there for him.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 12:54 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

I'm a firm believer in fate as well, but I want to know who we've annoyed to be getting so much bad karma. The right job at the right time - only problem is, is that's what we thought he had I need some karma dust to sprinkle over us both, or a friendly witch to come along and cast a good luck spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.