just had the call

Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of
Default Re: just had the call

Congratulations
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

The Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bevs is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tony s
were going to bunbury wa. we have got 9 weeks to get of the house and sell everthing
Congratulations.
I'm glad i didn't put you off Bunbury with those property pages.
Best of luck with the move and your new life.
Sue
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey congratulations! we are thinking about Bunbury too although the visa application is only going off tomorrow morning.
Sounds like you got a busy 9 weeks ahead of you
How long did it take? are you MODL?
thanks
mandy
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

hi mandy we started in july last year im going over as a hairdresserxx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hi mandy we started in july last year im going over as a hairdresserxx
are you any good? i will be looking for someone to do mine when we get there but finding going to a hairdresser is as bad as a visit to the dentist in my opinion
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:16 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Congratulations !!
Good Luck with the house sale & all the best for your new life.
R&S
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
are you any good? i will be looking for someone to do mine when we get there but finding going to a hairdresser is as bad as a visit to the dentist in my opinion
well thats for others to say. i have over 100 clients in my village to tell were off.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

hi all, just had the call from agent to say we have got our visa 136.its been a long wait and at times werent sure if we would ever get it.
thanks to everyone that has given us invaluable info over the last 10 months.

regards tony & paula
Congratulations to you
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

t thank you just about to open the red wine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by tony s; Apr 24th 2007 at 6:27 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

mottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nicemottram is just really nice

great news, bet your soooo excited