To The Bears

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default To The Bears

what a lovely thing you have done
you deserve a big kiss and a hug for just being lovely people (((((HUG))))
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: To The Bears

I thought this was going to be a thread for Rangers supporters LOL. I feel I have intruded on a private hug, or can any one join in LOL.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy

If it's for the same reason as I think it is, then I'll join you in that. Actually, even if it's something else, I'll still say the same

What fab people they are
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I thought this was going to be a thread for Rangers supporters LOL. I feel I have intruded on a private hug, or can any one join in LOL.
ha ha ha so where u popping in to laugh or the other

join in the hug anyway, they deseve it
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Wendy
If it's for the same reason as I think it is, then I'll join you in that. Actually, even if it's something else, I'll still say the same

What fab people they are
well it looks as if you are hugging them for the same reason as me, but we wont tell anyone cos its not as much fun
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:28 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

LOL i thought that as well

p.s dunno what they have done, but i'll send some hugs as well
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
LOL i thought that as well

p.s dunno what they have done, but i'll send some hugs as well
u dont need to know
just give them a hug
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:32 am

gedge has disabled reputation

don't know what goldilocks would say about them
btw, are they still posting? not seen them in ages
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:34 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by gedge
don't know what goldilocks would say about them
btw, are they still posting? not seen them in ages
thats a good point, im not sure
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

ha ha ha so where u popping in to laugh or the other

join in the hug anyway, they deseve it
LOL thanks. My hubby is a Rangers man. Sounds like they deserve the group hug. I am intrigued as to the reason, but hugs to them for being fab for whatever they have done. Though you are right, secrets are fun.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

well it looks as if you are hugging them for the same reason as me, but we wont tell anyone cos its not as much fun

OK then, I won't tell if you don't

thats a good point, im not sure
Someone from britvics might just tell them about the post
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Wendy
OK then, I won't tell if you don't

Someone from britvics might just tell them about the post
i wont be saying anything other than.......

when people are nice, they just need to be told they are.

no one needs to know why
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

LOL thanks. My hubby is a Rangers man. Sounds like they deserve the group hug. I am intrigued as to the reason, but hugs to them for being fab for whatever they have done. Though you are right, secrets are fun.
well, you give the hubby a big hug and tell him soapy says
"THERE THERE" ;p;
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:54 am
A mile High

Location: Noosa, soon to be the US of A (for a little while anyway)
rebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to beholdrebabaros is a splendid one to behold

u dont need to know
just give them a hug
i'm not hugging anyone unless i know what i'm hugging them for

if its such a secret, why post ? why didn't you just PM them
all you've done is annoy people wondering what they've done
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rebabaros
i'm not hugging anyone unless i know what i'm hugging them for

if its such a secret, why post ? why didn't you just PM them
all you've done is annoy people wondering what the hell they've done
now why would i do that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.