British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Just checked Heathrows Webpage................. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/just-checked-heathrows-webpage-498964/)

sj oldfield Dec 9th 2007 11:07 pm

Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

...........and the flight that is carrying my mum, my sister and my twin nephews, taxied at 11.40am (London time) and became airborne at 11.54am!!! Just so excited think I am going to be sick!!!!

Nu-Shooz Dec 9th 2007 11:10 pm

Re: Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

Originally Posted by sj oldfield (Post 5652461)
...........and the flight that is carrying my mum, my sister and my twin nephews, taxied at 11.40am (London time) and became airborne at 11.54am!!! Just so excited think I am going to be sick!!!!

Great stuff:thumbup: How long are they here for?

sj oldfield Dec 9th 2007 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 5652469)
Great stuff:thumbup: How long are they here for?

3 weeks and i just can not wait!!! Mum gets on my tits a bit..........do love her to bits but she drives me nuts!! But my sister is great, a real rough diamond, that doesnt take any crap of anyone!!
Just a bit worried now!! There flight was over an hour lae taking off, anyone know what will happen if they miss their connection in Singapore, or will the flight make up lost time?

wmoore Dec 9th 2007 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield (Post 5652499)
3 weeks and i just can not wait!!! Mum gets on my tits a bit..........do love her to bits but she drives me nuts!! But my sister is great, a real rough diamond, that doesnt take any crap of anyone!!
Just a bit worried now!! There flight was over an hour lae taking off, anyone know what will happen if they miss their connection in Singapore, or will the flight make up lost time?

It's a long flight with plenty of opportunity to make up lost time :)

bcworld Dec 9th 2007 11:21 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield (Post 5652499)

Don't worry there were will be loads off people connecting off that flight to Oz flights....if there is any issue they will almost certainly hold the Oz flights.

Check the Singapore Airlines website....shows up as arriving just 12mins late anyway so no worries! :)

asher Dec 9th 2007 11:31 pm

have a great time with your family:thumbsup:

sj oldfield Dec 9th 2007 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by asher (Post 5652535)
have a great time with your family:thumbsup:

Will do!!! Just know I am going to burst into tears at the airport when I clap eyes on them...................silly cow that I am!!

asher Dec 9th 2007 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield (Post 5652544)
Will do!!! Just know I am going to burst into tears at the airport when I clap eyes on them...................silly cow that I am!!

I expect I will do when my family come over!!
me an my mates sobbed saying goodbye this time and I'm only here for a holiday can't get much dafter than that:rofl:

you cry babe who's gonna monitor your behaviour? they will all be sobbing in their miums arms too;)

you are going to have so much fun:thumbsup: enjoy:wub:

Cheetah7 Dec 10th 2007 12:23 am

I am so excited for you.:thumbsup:

You make the most of having your family there with you, enjoy every second of it and then you can vomit with excitement afterwards.

I wish I could be at the aiport watching them come through arrivals. When I went to meet my niece from Cyprus, I was almost blubbing at the family reunions.:o

Sally Simpson Dec 10th 2007 4:42 am

Hope that you all have a fabulous time:thumbsup:

don't forget to take the Kleenex when you go to meet them at the airport!;)

nickyjohnt Dec 10th 2007 11:09 am

Have a great time with the family Sandra ! enjoy the break you deserve it !:thumbup:

Nicky

niknak01 Dec 10th 2007 11:11 am

hi you can always check here i live in singapore for now but i use this to check flights.

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/...n/?__locale=en

julesandco Dec 10th 2007 2:37 pm

2 Attachment(s)
How exciting! Have THE BEST 3 weeks together...... and it doesn't matter about blubbing at the airport (it's allowed :D )

I made t-shirts for my 3 when we met my Mum.

Lots of love,

Jules x

herrchook Dec 10th 2007 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield (Post 5652544)

lol, that'll be me when my parents arrive in January:lol:. Have a great 3 weeks with them.

Gill

Issie Dec 10th 2007 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by julesandco (Post 5655077)
How exciting! Have THE BEST 3 weeks together...... and it doesn't matter about blubbing at the airport (it's allowed :D )

I made t-shirts for my 3 when we met my Mum.

Lots of love,

Jules x

Jules ....thats a brilliant idea.

Aaaahhh bless your oldest was crying