British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   June 07 visa applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/june-07-visa-applicants-455527/)

suesk Feb 12th 2008 2:09 pm

Re: June 07 visa applicants

Originally Posted by Kipsters (Post 5921510)
Oh that didn't work.
Got our visa this morning
Good luck to everyone still waiting
:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx:thumbsup::thumbsup:

al150n Feb 12th 2008 6:26 pm

Wohoo we got our visas!!

Had an email from our agent today, there was an attachment which made us both worry for a moment. Leigh opened the attachment & it took a while for it to sink in what it said, I had to say to him several times 'we've got our visa' before it actually clicked. Can't believe how quick we've got them as our meds & police checks only got there 3 weeks ago, meds went off on the 16th Jan & visa granted on 8th Feb.

I'm still buzzing & Leigh is already on the beers :beer:

Thanks so much for everyones help & advice & good luck to those of you stil waiting, you'll get there eventually!

Alison :D

whizbangwallop Feb 12th 2008 8:06 pm

Oh that didn't work.

Well done Kipsters... Great News... Don't get too drunk tonight... Oh, go on then:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rich

whizbangwallop Feb 12th 2008 8:09 pm

Re: June 07 visa applicants - VISA GRANTED

Originally Posted by dedmeet (Post 5920848)
Hi All,

just got email - my visa is granted - 138

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The visa we applied for is 138 - sponsored, but our sponsors have not been contacted or asked for the sponsorship money (or even filled in any paperwork ??) - is this normal ?

does not matter - VISA GRANTED - have to be in on initial entry date of 12 May 2008. That is soooo close. Trying to get our cat sorted.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

Congrats Dedmeet.. We were a 138 as well, and we expected to wait longer too, but as they had removed the AOS it was nice and quick...

Rich

whizbangwallop Feb 12th 2008 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by al150n (Post 5922949)
Wohoo we got our visas!!

Had an email from our agent today, there was an attachment which made us both worry for a moment. Leigh opened the attachment & it took a while for it to sink in what it said, I had to say to him several times 'we've got our visa' before it actually clicked. Can't believe how quick we've got them as our meds & police checks only got there 3 weeks ago, meds went off on the 16th Jan & visa granted on 8th Feb.

Thanks so much for everyones help & advice & good luck to those of you stil waiting, you'll get there eventually!

Big congrats you two. Have a good night:eek::thumbup:

Rich

angiek Feb 12th 2008 8:14 pm

Re: June 07 visa applicants - VISA GRANTED

Originally Posted by dedmeet (Post 5920848)
Hi All,

just got email - my visa is granted - 138

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The visa we applied for is 138 - sponsored, but our sponsors have not been contacted or asked for the sponsorship money (or even filled in any paperwork ??) - is this normal ?

does not matter - VISA GRANTED - have to be in on initial entry date of 12 May 2008. That is soooo close. Trying to get our cat sorted.

Good luck to all those still waiting.

CONGRATULATIONS:eek::eek:

All the best for the future:thumbup:

Angiek:cool:

angiek Feb 12th 2008 8:15 pm

Wohoo we got our visas!!

CONGRATULATIONS:eek:

All the Best For the Future:thumbup:

angiek:cool:

tawkins1 Feb 12th 2008 8:39 pm

CONGRATULATIONS:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thum bsup:

adamsml Feb 12th 2008 10:36 pm

congrats to all you lucky ones who received their visa's this week!!!! Still waiting for ours and our meds and police checks were done way before everyone's who has their visa. We are waiting for confirmation letter from army and hopefully we won't be too far behind everyone else! i just wish our agent actually thought that we might need this right at the beginning!

Sally Simpson Feb 13th 2008 7:15 am

Oh that didn't work.

Congratulations!
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Took me a while to find where you had posted the news, sorry J !

Reedy Feb 13th 2008 7:17 am

I am being lazy and sending you all a big congratulations rather than do this separately for each!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any of you joining me in Melbourne?????

Lau xxx

Babsw Feb 13th 2008 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Reedy (Post 5925594)
I am being lazy and sending you all a big congratulations rather than do this separately for each!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Any of you joining me in Melbourne?????

Lau xxx

ditto, big congrats and even bigger celebrations to you all, good job its valentines, big stock of champers everywhere!!!!!!!

MF001 Feb 13th 2008 8:18 am

Originally Posted by Babsw (Post 5925744)
ditto, big congrats and even bigger celebrations to you all, good job its valentines, big stock of champers everywhere!!!!!!!

Good luck to all still waiting

suesk Feb 13th 2008 8:34 am

Wohoo we got our visas!!

If i missed anyone CONGRATS also

wannabees Feb 13th 2008 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by suesk (Post 5925798)

If i missed anyone CONGRATS also

Congratulations on getting your visas this week. God, we got our CO in nov and still not heard anything back - about anything! O well bit longer to stock up on the champers. Good luck all.