Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Jordan "the new Princess Diana"?????

Jordan "the new Princess Diana"?????

Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jordan "the new Princess Diana"?????

I was driving along just now when I heard an ad for the Courier Mail (Qld's state "news"paper) on the radio.

"Jordan, former glamour model, turned businesswoman, author etc, blah blah .... some say, the new Princess Diana .. read all about it in tomorrow's paper".

I think Qld govt. should remove this ad with utmost urgency, I almost had an accident for chrissakes
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:41 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jordan "the new Princess Diana"?????

Originally Posted by rabsody
I was driving along just now when I heard an ad for the Courier Mail (Qld's state "news"paper) on the radio.

"Jordan, former glamour model, turned businesswoman, author etc, blah blah .... some say, the new Princess Diana .. read all about it in tomorrow's paper".

I think Qld govt. should remove this ad with utmost urgency, I almost had an accident for chrissakes
Prince Charles is going to marry Jordan?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
Prince Charles is going to marry Jordan?
I'm seriously thinking of breaking my rule and buying the paper tomorrow, just for a laugh.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

"Some say"....who's that do you think.....her and that clingon husband of hers
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:45 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Former businesswoman

Her only clame to fame is her big tits, living in a jungle and marrying a dingo Aussie. She can't even spell her name ffs
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm seriously thinking of breaking my rule and buying the paper tomorrow, just for a laugh.
I know! The 'chav' princess would seem more appropriate.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

In your car or in your sarong?

Has the poor dear slipped this mortal coil?

Last edited by spartacus; Oct 31st 2008 at 2:25 am.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spartacus
In your car or in your sarong?

Has the poor dear slipped this mortal coil?
No. In my car, in my sarong

Alas, Jordan is still with us.

On another note, did you know that Jordan bleached her baby's hair? Princess whatserface was born ginger and because Jordan didn't want a ginger kid she bleached it, so now she's blonde. Ain't unconditional love grand.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 3:49 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Hello you. Are you revising??

I'm surprised you havent been told off for discussing trivial issues yet!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Hello you. Are you revising??

I'm surprised you havent been told off for discussing trivial issues yet!
but of course ... i'm multi tasking

i can tell you are cut to the core about that other thread aren't you flea
Old Oct 31st 2008, 4:18 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

but of course ... i'm multi tasking

i can tell you are cut to the core about that other thread aren't you flea
Yes... mortally wounded

I shall move on elsewhere, I got fed up with the cliche "emotional retard" whizzing round my head.

So how is the study going?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

So how is the study going?
Marvellously, can't you tell?

Actually I've worked my way through most of the lectures in this subject (psych) and narrowed it down to about 20 odd pages of notes, now I just have to memorise it all - and that's just for one subject!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:24 am
I don't give a damn

Marvellously, can't you tell?

Actually I've worked my way through most of the lectures in this subject (psych) and narrowed it down to about 20 odd pages of notes, now I just have to memorise it all - and that's just for one subject!
I really do feel for you. There isa nothing worse than knowing you have to really focus on something that is mind boggling and so important to you.

I have complete faith in you and your abilities.

Anyway... they say you shouldnt "cram" so breaking off and talking crap in here is officially good for you
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

I really do feel for you. There isa nothing worse than knowing you have to really focus on something that is mind boggling and so important to you.

I have complete faith in you and your abilities.

Anyway... they say you shouldnt "cram" so breaking off and talking crap in here is officially good for you
Thanks Flea

Yeah, talking crap is good for me. If only there was a degree in it, I'd be laughing. I've been doing 1-2 hours stints, once or twice a day since the beginning of the week so I'm getting there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.