Wikiposts

Joondalup Crew

Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:42 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joondalup Crew

Originally Posted by Larissa
Maybe we can catch up for coffee soon,
take care
Larissa
..wish I could join you!!!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear what's happened to your son. I'd be exactly the same as you, I'd just want to lash out at the little shits who'd hurt my child.

I think it may have been the same gang of thugs who attacked some friends or ours kids at Joondalup station! They called the security guard but the little thugs just legged it. Nothing was done.

One day they will pick on the wrong kid. There is always someone bigger and stronger out there.

Personally if I were you, keep him away from train stations as that's where they seem to hang out, but encourage him to get out other places. Has he got a mobile so that he could call you if he got into any bother?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:47 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Has anyone out there heard of these?

I thought they were just a little group of kids that had given themselves a nickname, however it is more sinister than that. They are a bunch of little shites, bastards, whom terrorise and 'rule' all the other kids, and if you dont fall in line, you get the bigger guys out for you!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Jake (my youngest, very quiet 14 year old), travelled the one stop train trip from Joondalup to Curambine, with 3 friends after spending the aftrenoon at the Arena(local indoor pool)
He said he knew something was not right when group of kids also got on the train and out of an empty carriage, chose to sit right next to Jake.
When the kids got off at Currambine, this lovely little mob ( I am bloody fuming as I type this) followed them acroos Burns Beach Road. They then approached Jake and tried to pull his bag off him. He ignored them and carried on walking (he studies martial art, and has learnt to keep a calm head) anyway they starting poking him in the face, then smacking him round the face. he still carried on walking, with nowhere to go for assistance. They then started to punch him in the face, finally ending with him being kicked in the face!!!!!!!! Bloody shites!!!!
He held his head up high and walked all the way home alone.
We had guests around (Perth4me and family) and iit was a sour twist to the day.

Apparently if you retaliate, or call the police, this liite mob then gets the bigger guys. I am so *****ing annoyed. Jake is my baby. He has a swollen cut lip, cut on his nose, black eye and all for nothing. I have said to him thay if it ever happens again he must knock at the nearest house and get them to call us.

He looked at me sadly and said.......'you just dont get it mum. That is the worst thing you can do'!!!

Did I really bring my kids to the other side of the world for this. I have now discovered it was the same mob that abused Toby outside the cinema a few weeks ago.
They hang around Joondalup, and have shaved heads and pony tails. Anyone know them??

my eldest daughter had a similar experience in chch nz. Aboout 5 of these tuff little shits bailed her and her mate up on the street. Luckily my daughter does kickboxing and while her friend was petrified, she took out the leader and her mate and the rest buggered off.

Have Jake keep up his martial arts training, but also to be prepared to use it if necessary. He may be afraid of further retailaition if you go to the cops, but if people don't go to the cops then these little bastards get away with more.
The threat of other older guys getting involved is more than likely bluff. I can't see a bunch of 17 or 18 yr olds backing this lot up. They'd have their own concerns rather than those of a bunch of 12-15 yr olds.

They need a good kick up the ass. They are a bunch of gutless wonders who think they can get away with it cos people say nothing and the courts do sweet FA
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:50 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were just a little group of kids that had given themselves a nickname, however it is more sinister than that. They are a bunch of little shites, bastards, whom terrorise and 'rule' all the other kids, and if you dont fall in line, you get the bigger guys out for you!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Jake (my youngest, very quiet 14 year old), travelled the one stop train trip from Joondalup to Curambine, with 3 friends after spending the aftrenoon at the Arena(local indoor pool)
He said he knew something was not right when group of kids also got on the train and out of an empty carriage, chose to sit right next to Jake.
When the kids got off at Currambine, this lovely little mob ( I am bloody fuming as I type this) followed them acroos Burns Beach Road. They then approached Jake and tried to pull his bag off him. He ignored them and carried on walking (he studies martial art, and has learnt to keep a calm head) anyway they starting poking him in the face, then smacking him round the face. he still carried on walking, with nowhere to go for assistance. They then started to punch him in the face, finally ending with him being kicked in the face!!!!!!!! Bloody shites!!!!

Apparently if you retaliate, or call the police, this liite mob then gets the bigger guys. I am so *****ing annoyed. Jake is my baby. He has a swollen cut lip, cut on his nose, black eye and all for nothing. I have said to him thay if it ever happens again he must knock at the nearest house and get them to call us.

He looked at me sadly and said.......'you just dont get it mum. That is the worst thing you can do'!!!

Did I really bring my kids to the other side of the world for this. I have now discovered it was the same mob that abused Toby outside the cinema a few weeks ago.
They hang around Joondalup, and have shaved heads and pony tails. Anyone know them??
Thats terrible Sandra...i hope he is ok and one day these thugs will get pay back.

As you must know we had several inches of snow here in the Uk and we have been hvaing snowballs throw at the cars...they are just dickhead teeage lads who don't know the consequences. They started on my car, i was accompanied by my sister and my 2 kids.......I stopped the car looked straight in the eyes of the lads and gave a 'tossing off' hand gesture to them, god you shold have seen their faces we drove off waving to them...obviousley by then the car was getting bombarded with snowballs...but i didnt care to see thier faces was worth it.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

BANNERS AND THE MOUSE is an unknown quantity at this point

You really do need to report this to the Police. It sounds as though this group are terrorising the local kids. Im sure there have been lots of instances of a similair nature that have gone unreported. The Police get a lot of bad press over ' not doing anything '. If they dont know there is a problem how can they do anything about it.
It sounds like a few of you know who these individuals are and where they are likely to be at certain times of the day. Why dont you arrange with the Police to locate them and try to indentify the people responsible for assaulting Jake. Im sure if you all got together to show support and real concern re the behaviour of these kids that the Police would do everything they could to resolve this problem.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:58 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Is this were my dad is bigger than your dad for something to change?

Does thumping one of the little shits just provoke more violence?

2 wrongs dont make a right?

Tell the authorities so something maybe able to be done, or the authorities wont give a shit?

Are these aboriginals?
If I see some ferrals hassling kids,the elderly or disabled, I'll get involved and pay the consequences later.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by artep
oh sandra this is terrible Little gits

I know this is prob the wrong thing to say but maybe he should show them a few of his martial arts moves!! Petra
Damn right he should show a few moves. Why else do martial arts if you don't use them when needed? The trick is to be sure enough of your abilities to deal with the situation you face or else if you can't talk it down, to respond in defence regardless.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Hi,
sorry to hear about this,but ive just found this site www.police.wa.gov.au/contact ,maybe you could copy and paste all these comments and send them to the police,they CANT get away with this little bastards, who's kid is going to be next if they know no one will stand up to them.
i really feel for you ,it must be so annoying when they get away with it.most people carry phone cameras now so if anyone knows of them maybe they can take a pic.
keep us posted
good luck
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:44 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Oh god, no wonder your blazing, I could cry for you.

Am also worried as we are headed to Joondalup area and have a 14 year old daughter, who doesn't want to go, if anything like this happened to her i'd never, ever forgive myself for moving

However i am certain if it did i'd go to the police, this is just a form of bullying saying 'don't tell' or it gets worse, little arseholes
Hope your boy is ok and ask him if he'll look after my daughter when we get there
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
I know it's no comfort, but I reckon all blokes (and some women) on this forum can remember their teenage years and all the aggro that used to happen. All the wankers who used to pick on us and fight us for no reason.

It was horrible, in St Albans at lunchtime getting headbutted by skinheads or in Harpenden in the evening and "The Hemel" turning up and kicking the crap out of anyone they could get hold of.

I know it shouldn't be part of growing up but unfortunately it is.
Renth

Are you from St Albans

Mick
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about this incident.

I've heard a bit about this mob, I've seen some of them and they are scum. I think the same bunch terrorises the kids at Whitfords on Thursday late shopping where youngsters used to like to hang out with their mates.

Ferral aussies I'm afraid you seem go get them everywhere, no thanks to Homes West's policy of housing "disadvantaged" families in all suburbs.

If it were my kids (and one day no doubt it will be) I'd go apeshit. I could even imagine myself firebombing their house - scary thought!
Totally agree Renth.
I'm still in the UK. My daughter had a problem with some local scum and she was scared to go to the local shop. They came round my house drunk one night and started screaming and shouting abuse. I ran out in my nightie and started threatening them!! I'm only 5' 4". Bit stupid of me but I was livid and would've torn them limb from limb.Unluckily for them, my brother was over here on holiday from Cairns. When they saw the size of him, boy did they run.

I'd complained to the school and the cops-no joy. After my bro had had a chat, no violence I might add, they stopped bothering her. They still make the occasional comment but have no doubt moved onto other kids.

It should be compulsory for these little gits to join the army. That'd sort them out.

Lou.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Sorry to differ, but i don't remember have any hassle during my teens, and i stayed about 10 miles from Glasgow and I know it is a rough town with major unemployment, also my 14 year old has never had any hassle, she has told me about things that have happened at school , but fortunately her and her friends are never involved. I also can't think of seeing any incidents when i was at school.

It's not exactly a great town we stay in , it has a huge, and i mean huge drug problem.

This thread is making me think perhaps we should just stay where we are.

Don't know if this is of significance, but a fellow i work with is from London and he says one of the reasons he moved, apart from the house prices, was so his kids could go to school here and he is happy he has made the right choice

Last edited by Margaret2; Mar 6th 2006 at 6:01 am.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 11:03 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Renth

Are you from St Albans

Mick
Originally Harpenden, went to school in St Albans.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:51 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Harpenden, went to school in St Albans.
Its a small world, originally from Boxmoor in Hemel Hempstead, used to go to Harpenden and St Albans all the time. Went to Cavendish School, now aged
Old Mar 6th 2006, 1:39 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Really sorry to read this. I know just how you are feeling.
You may or not know that we had a very bad experience with a gang of scum bags in England bullying our daughter, unfortunately my husband decided to visit one of the gang leaders house to speak to the father on the night they were having a party to celebrate someone coming out of prison, probably dont need to repeat what happened next, but needless to say that scum teenagers quite often have scum parents.

I really think you should report this to the police, even if you are not prepared to press charges
(we dropped our charges after numerous death threats)
you need to make the police aware of what is going on, at least the police will start to keep an eye on them. I really hope your boy is ok, if I have learnt anything from my experience it is to reassure your son that this is one off and that they are scum and that he is in no way to blame, because believe me they do start to convince themselves that they are partly to blame which just makes the whole bloody thing even more depressing.

Keep you chin up and I know this is easier said than done but try not to become consumed by it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.