Wikiposts

Joondalup Crew

Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Joondalup Crew

Has anyone out there heard of these?

I thought they were just a little group of kids that had given themselves a nickname, however it is more sinister than that. They are a bunch of little shites, bastards, whom terrorise and 'rule' all the other kids, and if you dont fall in line, you get the bigger guys out for you!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Jake (my youngest, very quiet 14 year old), travelled the one stop train trip from Joondalup to Curambine, with 3 friends after spending the aftrenoon at the Arena(local indoor pool)
He said he knew something was not right when group of kids also got on the train and out of an empty carriage, chose to sit right next to Jake.
When the kids got off at Currambine, this lovely little mob ( I am bloody fuming as I type this) followed them acroos Burns Beach Road. They then approached Jake and tried to pull his bag off him. He ignored them and carried on walking (he studies martial art, and has learnt to keep a calm head) anyway they starting poking him in the face, then smacking him round the face. he still carried on walking, with nowhere to go for assistance. They then started to punch him in the face, finally ending with him being kicked in the face!!!!!!!! Bloody shites!!!!
He held his head up high and walked all the way home alone.
We had guests around (Perth4me and family) and iit was a sour twist to the day.

Apparently if you retaliate, or call the police, this liite mob then gets the bigger guys. I am so *****ing annoyed. Jake is my baby. He has a swollen cut lip, cut on his nose, black eye and all for nothing. I have said to him thay if it ever happens again he must knock at the nearest house and get them to call us.

He looked at me sadly and said.......'you just dont get it mum. That is the worst thing you can do'!!!

Did I really bring my kids to the other side of the world for this. I have now discovered it was the same mob that abused Toby outside the cinema a few weeks ago.
They hang around Joondalup, and have shaved heads and pony tails. Anyone know them??
Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:41 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joondalup Crew

oh sandra this is terrible Little gits

Jake is such a quiet lad & wouldn't hurt a fly....does he know these kids at all?? Maybe they're just doing it to provoke a reaction out of him?? I know this is prob the wrong thing to say but maybe he should show them a few of his martial arts moves!!

Seriously though, you have to get through to him that not telling the police is letting them win. These little shites can't be allowed to get away with this. You're right to tell him he should go to the nearest house to get help, after all for all these kids know it might be his home, or a relative's.

I sincerely hope this incident is just a 'one off' and Jake never has to go through it again.

Take care hun
Petra
Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:42 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about this incident.

I've heard a bit about this mob, I've seen some of them and they are scum. I think the same bunch terrorises the kids at Whitfords on Thursday late shopping where youngsters used to like to hang out with their mates.

Ferral aussies I'm afraid you seem go get them everywhere, no thanks to Homes West's policy of housing "disadvantaged" families in all suburbs.

If it were my kids (and one day no doubt it will be) I'd go apeshit. I could even imagine myself firebombing their house - scary thought!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Petra........Renth........Thanks for your replies. These kids have such bad reputations that I was even worried about posting on here. You know when you are so ****ing angry that your insides are 'boiling' That is how I am feeling now. The thing is there really isnt a lot I can do, if I go to the cops they wont really do a lot, then my kids might get hurt even more!!!

Toby has just asked Jake if he wants to go to the DVD shop up at Kinross shops (Labour day here in WA, so no school/work). Jake is wary of going out.!!!!

Last edited by sj oldfield; Mar 5th 2006 at 4:55 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

:

Jake is such a quiet lad & wouldn't hurt a fly....does he know these kids at all?? Maybe they're just doing it to provoke a reaction out of him?? I know this is prob the wrong thing to say but maybe he should show them a few of his martial arts moves!

I think it was just a case of wrong place/wrong time. These shites have to terrorise someone........yesterday it was Jake. If he hadnt been on that train it would have been someone else
He is such a lovely kid (his brother Toby has always been a bleedin pest!!!, not a shite though). You dont realise how much you can hurt until someone touches one of your kids. It is bloody agony. I am hurt, angry, want to cry, REALLY want to kill someone!!! Now I know why people say they would kill for their kids!!!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

This is absolutely appalling to hear, and literally so close to home. I hope Jake is all right and that next time those gits try anything Renth or Mr J are around......
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:08 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
This is absolutely appalling to hear, and literally so close to home. I hope Jake is all right and that next time those gits try anything Renth or Mr J are around......
There one that looks just like that actor who died recently - you know the one who played the Artful Dodger. I used to see him at Whitfords station some evenings with his little gang of wanker mates when I used to take public transport to work - before I got my gas guzzling Falcon.

They never did anything because there were lots of commuters around but I used to pity the poor young lads coming to the station later that evening, I bet a lot of them got hassle from these tossers.

Many a time did I imagine my fist pummeling his horrible "pufenstuff" face.

I've also seen him in Joondalup too, acting like a wanker - a real little big man. He;ll get his comeuppance when he picks the wrong kid.

Last edited by renth; Mar 5th 2006 at 5:12 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:10 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
:
I think it was just a case of wrong place/wrong time.
Lets hope it was just a one off then Sandra. Its good that Toby's encouraging Jake out and about....what a nice brother! Wish my Jake had such brotherly love for his sibling!

I know what you mean about wanting to kill someone..although my instincts are directed towards my son today when someone attacks your child your instincts kick in big time and you want to murder whoever hurt your baby.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by renth
There one that looks just like that actor who died recently - you know the one who played the Artful Dodger. I used to see him at Whitfords station with his little gang of wanker mates when I used to take public transport to work - before I got my gas guzzling Falcon.

They never did anything because there were lots of commuters around but I used to pity the poor young lads coming to the station later that evening, I bet a lot of them got hassle from these tossers.

Many a time did I imagine my fist pummeling his horrible "pufenstuff" face.

I've also seen him in Joondalup too, acting like a wanker - a real little big man. He;ll get his comeuppance when he picks the wrong kid.

Did the bloke that played the Artful Dodger die? I must have missed that. He was also in 'Puff and Stuff', it was about a kid and a dragon. Not many people remember it........maybe they are not as old as me!!!

Seriously, they will get their comeuppance one day. SCUM!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:14 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Did the bloke that played the Artful Dodger die? I must have missed that. He was also in 'Puff and Stuff', it was about a kid and a dragon. Not many people remember it........maybe they are not as old as me!!!

Seriously, they will get their comeuppance one day. SCUM!!!!!!!!
Jack Wild - that's him, think Jack Wild with about 25% Aborigine and you've got him
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack Wild - that's him, think Jack Wild with about 25% Aborigine and you've got him
Oh didn't realise he had died - very young, bit of a rubbish life after Oliver.

Sandra, really sorry to hear about Jake. People like that unfortunately the parents are probably the same - rubbish human beings like the ones that laid into Sharon's hubby in the UK.

Might be worth going to the police and seeing if they will make a note of it. Eventually, if enough people did that, there might be a case but no trouble caused to those who reported. Personally it would make me feel better to know I had done something, even if it wasn't followed up.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sandra
I just can't think what to say... I hope things sort out and these little gits get their cumupance, Jake is such a nice boy Mind you, this could just have easily of happened in Pompey, so don't worry whether you have made the right decision.
Take care Sandra, I know it sounds naff but try not to worry yourself too much, you've gotta take it easy girl. Maybe we can catch up for coffee soon,
take care
Larissa
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:41 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi Sandra
I just can't think what to say... I hope things sort out and these little gits get their cumupance, Jake is such a nice boy Mind you, this could just have easily of happened in Pompey, so don't worry whether you have made the right decision.
Take care Sandra, I know it sounds naff but try not to worry yourself too much, you've gotta take it easy girl. Maybe we can catch up for coffee soon,
take care
Larissa
I know it's no comfort, but I reckon all blokes (and some women) on this forum can remember their teenage years and all the aggro that used to happen. All the wankers who used to pick on us and fight us for no reason.

It was horrible, in St Albans at lunchtime getting headbutted by skinheads or in Harpenden in the evening and "The Hemel" turning up and kicking the crap out of anyone they could get hold of.

I know it shouldn't be part of growing up but unfortunately it is.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:09 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Is this were my dad is bigger than your dad for something to change?

Does thumping one of the little shits just provoke more violence?

2 wrongs dont make a right?

Tell the authorities so something maybe able to be done, or the authorities wont give a shit?

Are these aboriginals?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 7:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's no comfort, but I reckon all blokes (and some women) on this forum can remember their teenage years and all the aggro that used to happen. All the wankers who used to pick on us and fight us for no reason.

It was horrible, in St Albans at lunchtime getting headbutted by skinheads or in Harpenden in the evening and "The Hemel" turning up and kicking the crap out of anyone they could get hold of.

I know it shouldn't be part of growing up but unfortunately it is.
Ah, those were the days Don't forget "The Luton" hanging around Station Road to see who they could kick and how fast they could get back on the train

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.