jobs anyone >>>>>>

Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough
Default jobs anyone >>>>>>

Hi just though i would put it out there and see if it helps ??

my son has been unemployed from leaving school ( a couple of very short casual jobs ) and dispite walking the streets every day handing out c.v's he is getting depressed.

We are now here long enough for him to claim benefits although he wants a job. Centerlink has mucked him around lossing all his paper work and sending a rejection letter stating he didnt hand in his paperwork WHICH I DID . ... that now sorted but we earn over 40,000 so he wont get anything !!!!!

Its been a tough 2 years as hubby lost 2 jobs then went self employed hard times ... both me and hubby just got over operations which have cost us $15,000 in the last 2 months so were cant afford to keep 3 adults on 1 employed wage .....

so ... the idea was that i ask around if anybody knows of a part-time job... labouring, bar work, hospitality work on the gold coast to give me a shout cause he just seems to get piped at the post most times... its who you know here.

he has his RSA , Cert II IN HOSPITALITY and he has just completed a Cert II in RETAIL..

SO ANYBODY ....

Thanks

Sharon xx
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

DestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to allDestinationSydney is a name known to all
Default Re: jobs anyone >>>>>>

Hey Sharon, sorry to hear all the drama you have been having, it can only get better. I don't know of any jobs just now but I will ask around and let you know if anything. Need to get you and Ricky up for a drink, I dont know where the time goes!
Michelle x
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bob Tonnor will become famous soon enoughBob Tonnor will become famous soon enough

Hi there

Sorry to hear about the unemployment problems. Its tricky i know but what i have done is build a page using Mozzilla that is solely for job sites, so everytime i find a good employment site i add it to my employment page meaning that every time i open my browser i have about 15 or so employment pages.

It might just help, hope it does.

Bob
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:50 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sharon45
Hi just though i would put it out there and see if it helps ??

my son has been unemployed from leaving school ( a couple of very short casual jobs ) and dispite walking the streets every day handing out c.v's he is getting depressed.

We are now here long enough for him to claim benefits although he wants a job. Centerlink has mucked him around lossing all his paper work and sending a rejection letter stating he didnt hand in his paperwork WHICH I DID . ... that now sorted but we earn over 40,000 so he wont get anything !!!!!

Its been a tough 2 years as hubby lost 2 jobs then went self employed hard times ... both me and hubby just got over operations which have cost us $15,000 in the last 2 months so were cant afford to keep 3 adults on 1 employed wage .....

so ... the idea was that i ask around if anybody knows of a part-time job... labouring, bar work, hospitality work on the gold coast to give me a shout cause he just seems to get piped at the post most times... its who you know here.

he has his RSA , Cert II IN HOSPITALITY and he has just completed a Cert II in RETAIL..

SO ANYBODY ....

Thanks

Sharon xx
You'd have better luck if you weren't living on the Gold Coast. Bugger all work up there, especially for someone that has just left school. Very competitive for low grade jobs with no quals.

He could join the Army/Navy/Airforce...
Old Apr 16th 2010, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

sharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the roughsharon45 is a jewel in the rough

Hes got his application in for the army was goinG to go in for the gap year but they have stopped that now , just got to get citizenship first before he can get in. Hes got his test next month. FINGERS CROSSED
Old Apr 16th 2010, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

sa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud ofsa2uk2oz has much to be proud of

Hi
i noticed a few shops in Robina Town Centre this week, have adverts in their windows looking for sales staff etc.. may be worth a look? good luck