Jet Ski

Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Jet Ski

Does anyone know if I need to apply for import approval to bring a Jetski and trailer into OZ?

Or what if anything do I need to do?

Thanks

Sandra x
Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:19 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Jet Ski

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Does anyone know if I need to apply for import approval to bring a Jetski and trailer into OZ?

Or what if anything do I need to do?

Thanks

Sandra x
I didn't know you had a jetski Sandra! Kath had one, ask her on FB.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 11:23 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know but I know that they are about AUS20k to buy a really nice one- but you can get them from $12k. We are going to get one after christmas
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I didn't know you had a jetski Sandra! Kath had one, ask her on FB.

Yes we kept it here in the UK, but Andrew wants to take it now,
I will email Kath, thanks x

Hope you are all well, I will call next week.

Sandra x x
Old Dec 30th 2009, 12:44 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Yes we kept it here in the UK, but Andrew wants to take it now,
I will email Kath, thanks x

Hope you are all well, I will call next week.

Sandra x x
Sounds like you are ponging?? Good luck.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viviennef
I dont know but I know that they are about AUS20k to buy a really nice one- but you can get them from $12k. We are going to get one after christmas
I got mine on ebay for $9500 and it was almost brand new with only 65 hours on it.
Old Dec 30th 2009, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by northernbird
Sounds like you are ponging?? Good luck.
Thanks Carol,
Yes we are, fingers x'd all is better this time x