Reload this Page >

The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
How lovely to be appreciated and so well thought of.
Enjoy the party !!!!
I'd give Jen a job, she sounds like a real asset
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Hic! Have a fab time tonight.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 11:38 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
WOW, what a day!!!??? Well, firstly got into school, handed keys back to boss. Children arrived, bombarding me with presents and cards as they have been for the last few days. Assembly first thing and the Rev who was taking it knew sign language and signed out 'Your teacher is leaving to go to Australia and you're all sad' to which I started to sob, OMG! Then...I was brought to the front and the chairman of the Board of Governors presented me with a gift from the children/parents (We're a school of only 70 pupils)....I WAS FLABBERGASTED, $500!!!! OMG! I then was asked to make a speech, OMG AGAIN...then the children all stood up and sang a song they had written about me, OMG AGAIN, MORE TEARS!!! Primary 7's came down 5 mins before the end of the day and they were crying their lamps out, MAKING ME START AGAIN! I then took my class, out, we finished half day, and I'd parents hugging me and crying, OMG NOOO NOT AGAIN!!!! Chinese with the teachers, all going well, presented with ANOTHER gift, a links of london bracelet type thingy OMG lovely!!! Then to top it all off, hugs outside the restaurant and I START BLUBBING AGAIN!!! NOOOO MOOOOORE TEARS!!!

Tonight it's the OH's leaving do in work, I'm dressing up as a crocodile hunter with a tshirt i made and a croc toy on my back...I think I'll have to drink a fair bit to rehydrate after all of that crying....

Worst of all, I'm now unemployed...OOPS! LOL

Wow, lovely and sad at the same time. Great to know what you meant to the kids, parents and other teachers.

Having met you, I expected a great send off

See you soon,
Cooler
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Wow, lovely and sad at the same time. Great to know what you meant to the kids, parents and other teachers.

See you soon,
Cooler
Hi mate, sorry I missed out on a meet Hope all is well
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 12:43 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

See you soon,
Cooler
Awwww your a big sook, wotcha lookin!? lol jokin So your container has arrived in the land of Oz, AT LAST? Flip me that took a long time, how long was it? Our air freight has cleared customs and our seafreight is set to arrive in Oz on the 25th Feb, having left here on the 6th Jan, personally I think that's a bit of an ambitious timescale lol
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:17 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

MY SKY+ WONT REWIND ANYMORE....ARGHHHHHHHHH lolololol
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

MY SKY+ WONT REWIND ANYMORE....ARGHHHHHHHHH lolololol
Don't worry Jen, you'll soon have Foxtel!
$100 a month to watch the food channel
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 1:59 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by kporte
lol
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:03 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Ah, it's only $88 with sport Jen!

Just don't ask about the broadband - you can get half back on tax if you use it for work though.

Cooler
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:12 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Ah, it's only $88 with sport Jen!

Just don't ask about the broadband - you can get half back on tax if you use it for work though.

Cooler
Just sitting here watching Jeremy Kyle...isn't that what I'm meant to be doing now that I'm unemployed?!

(In fairness though I'm not smoking a feg and drinking buckfast, with 500 kids running around my feet, waiting for 'giro' day...lol)

And for anyone whose gonna jump down my throat, THAT'S A JOKE!!!! LOL
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

I'm now singeing off my nose hairs whilst Phosphoric Aciding the kitchen floor tiles ...this house is gonna be immaculate for our new tenants, MARK MY WORDS LOL
Old Jan 25th 2010, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Tick tock.

Old Jan 25th 2010, 10:13 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Alfresco

Tick tock.

I know...just taken a break from the floor, already acided it, scrubbed it with brush and now just done the first of three clean water rinses...it's gonnabe gleaming...aren't I a good child!? lol

Hows tricks with you?
Capt Hilts

Just sitting here watching Jeremy Kyle...isn't that what I'm meant to be doing now that I'm unemployed?!

(In fairness though I'm not smoking a feg and drinking buckfast, with 500 kids running around my feet, waiting for 'giro' day...lol)

And for anyone whose gonna jump down my throat, THAT'S A JOKE!!!! LOL
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, what a day!!!??? Well, firstly got into school, handed keys back to boss. Children arrived, bombarding me with presents and cards as they have been for the last few days. Assembly first thing and the Rev who was taking it knew sign language and signed out 'Your teacher is leaving to go to Australia and you're all sad' to which I started to sob, OMG! Then...I was brought to the front and the chairman of the Board of Governors presented me with a gift from the children/parents (We're a school of only 70 pupils)....I WAS FLABBERGASTED, $500!!!! OMG! I then was asked to make a speech, OMG AGAIN...then the children all stood up and sang a song they had written about me, OMG AGAIN, MORE TEARS!!! Primary 7's came down 5 mins before the end of the day and they were crying their lamps out, MAKING ME START AGAIN! I then took my class, out, we finished half day, and I'd parents hugging me and crying, OMG NOOO NOT AGAIN!!!! Chinese with the teachers, all going well, presented with ANOTHER gift, a links of london bracelet type thingy OMG lovely!!! Then to top it all off, hugs outside the restaurant and I START BLUBBING AGAIN!!! NOOOO MOOOOORE TEARS!!!

Tonight it's the OH's leaving do in work, I'm dressing up as a crocodile hunter with a tshirt i made and a croc toy on my back...I think I'll have to drink a fair bit to rehydrate after all of that crying....

Worst of all, I'm now unemployed...OOPS! LOL
How could you have gone through all that Jen? Just goes to show what all those people thought of you

Keep in touch xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.