Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Jade Goody's funeral

Jade Goody's funeral

Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:42 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goodie's funeral

Originally Posted by framac67
Oh bugger it. Here goes.
Jade wanted her ashes put into little silk purses and handed out after the funeral.
So everybody could have a goody bag. (Sorry)

I bet some would buy them too.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:55 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goody's funeral

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I said the same thing about my father on another of the Jade threads. Where was the media when he was dying? My father contributed positively to the lives of literally thousands of people yet there was no media coverage, nobody wanting to pay millions to his family and no televised funeral.
Exactly. She is no martyr and no role model. She sold her soul for money during her dying days. To be fair I can't say I blame her, she was looking after her boys future and if people are prepared to pay for it, why not. You can bet your bottom dollar if there was no money in it she wouldn't have allowed the media to have been so intimate during her last months/days. So let's not pretend she did this for cancer awareness, she did it for money. End of.

If she wanted to make people aware she could have done it in a more dignified way and raising money for charity like other *celebrities* who have died before her.

There are millions of people, kids, families affected by illness and subsequently loose loved ones. There are far more worthy people who serve others day in day out, who die under terrible circumstances. Jade Goody served nothing other than to serve herself and her family and good on her if that's what she wanted, but hardly news worthy.

Originally Posted by Dorothy
He knows. He only does it to be a dink.
He's doing a great job
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by framac67
I quite agree...............it is the world of today, however she wanted the publicity to make as much money for her kids future as she could...........I would do the same.

As for being uncouth, I am also from south london and can be quite loud...........does that also make me uncouth??
Sandra. Av never wanted to say this but I find you very uncouth.[/QUOTE]

Boll*cks!!!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Boll*cks!!!
Can I have your autograph
Old Apr 4th 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Can I have your autograph
Very funny..............NOT!!!! LOL
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:14 pm

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Very funny..............NOT!!!! LOL