Jade Goody's funeral

Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:03 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jade Goody's funeral

Oh for the love of all that is good. SORT THE QUOTING OUT :curse:

Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:16 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

I actually think the funeral was more dignified and more “honest|” than Princess Dianne’s funeral which had a good percentage of the Government and Royal family looking sad a nd tearfull when underneath they were thinking “thank god that mad cow has gone.”
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:23 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
I actually think the funeral was more dignified and more “honest|” than Princess Dianne’s funeral which had a good percentage of the Government and Royal family looking sad a nd tearfull when underneath they were thinking “thank god that mad cow has gone.”
You're doing it again.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:31 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jade Goodie's funeral

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

What does this say about the change in values today.
I don't think it says anything does it? I am in the UK and I didn't even know it was on. If I had, I would not have turned the telly on and watched it.

Presumably Jade Goodie agreed that her funeral would be public. Natasha Richardson, who may not have been able to choose, had a private service. Two different people, two different funerals. Why should it say anything about values today?
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:38 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snowbunny
You're doing it again.
Sorry

DIANE
Old Apr 4th 2009, 5:44 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry

DIANE
It's hard to get it wrong but you manage it. It's phonetic man!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:02 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmh
I don't think it says anything does it? I am in the UK and I didn't even know it was on. If I had, I would not have turned the telly on and watched it.

Presumably Jade Goodie agreed that her funeral would be public. Natasha Richardson, who may not have been able to choose, had a private service. Two different people, two different funerals. Why should it say anything about values today?
My reference is regarding the values of the people who fawn over the celebrity circus, not the people who died.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:03 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry

DIANE
Diana
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched this on the news. It's sad that someone this young has lost their life.

Is Jade's funeral newsworthy?
No
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I was no fan but my dislike of her dissipated when I heard of her situation.
I do see posters like Renth's point though... but this is our world today
I quite agree...............it is the world of today, however she wanted the publicity to make as much money for her kids future as she could...........I would do the same.

As for being uncouth, I am also from south london and can be quite loud...........does that also make me uncouth??[/QUOTE]

Yes it does ya sarf landon muppet
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:31 am

Thanks to whichever mod changed the title
Old Apr 4th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I was no fan but my dislike of her dissipated when I heard of her situation.
I do see posters like Renth's point though... but this is our world today
I quite agree...............it is the world of today, however she wanted the publicity to make as much money for her kids future as she could...........I would do the same.

As for being uncouth, I am also from south london and can be quite loud...........does that also make me uncouth??[/QUOTE]
Sandra. Av never wanted to say this but I find you very uncouth.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by framac67
Sandra. Av never wanted to say this but I find you very uncouth.
Maybe she could make some money out of it
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:25 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I can't believe the coverage this is getting. It beggars belief.

Sure it's very sad when someone dies young, especially if they have kids but for God's sake she was an horrible racist chav.

My terminally ill mum is worth 1000 Jade Goody's - will Sky News or whoever be televising her funeral?
I said the same thing about my father on another of the Jade threads. Where was the media when he was dying? My father contributed positively to the lives of literally thousands of people yet there was no media coverage, nobody wanting to pay millions to his family and no televised funeral.
Diana
He knows. He only does it to be a dink.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
I just deleted a rather sick joke about Jade dying but ironically I could see her using it and not understanding why everybody would be groaning.
Oh bugger it. Here goes.
Jade wanted her ashes put into little silk purses and handed out after the funeral.

So everybody could have a goody bag. (Sorry)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.