It's Wine O'Clock

Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:10 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Wine O'Clock

Originally Posted by gina
i alway stated, i wasnt a drinker

god i am now

why has this process turned me into an alcoholic?
gina its very thirsty work trawling through these threads y'know!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 8:13 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

i alway stated, i wasnt a drinker

god i am now

why has this process turned me into an alcoholic?
As long you arn't drinking all day long....yet!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:04 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

How much does wine cost in Oz. i quite like this bottle of Hardys I've nealry finished! paid £6 for it here!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: It's Wine O'Clock

got ya there.......wrong blood thread

and dont worry you can drive through the drive throughfor the drink save your legs

geex
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:09 pm
Living the Dream!

got ya there.......wrong blood thread

and dont worry you can drive through the drive throughfor the drink save your legs

geex

Yes, but how much does it bloody cost? please tell me I can get cheap oz wine in oz?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

oh just realized why the answer to some of the threads didnt made sence.....i need to read in the box first........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dont know chuck will phone rellies and ask, not dear though marks families irish...........say no more there all P&^S heads x
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:12 pm
Living the Dream!

dont know chuck will phone rellies and ask, not dear though marks families irish...........say no more there all P&^S heads x

I am from Irish family too. My mum from Dublin....now i know where I get it from!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

just phoned you can get a box for 9dollars, not bad apparently
Old Feb 19th 2006, 10:16 pm
Living the Dream!

just phoned you can get a box for 9dollars, not bad apparently

he! he! thats bloody good as it cost £18 for a box of my favourite stuff here!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:12 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Can i join fur a wee glass of wine,
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:13 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Mate, I've just finished. Gotta send a couple of e-mails then it's off to Bedfordshire.

Has your sister found you yet?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:15 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Margaret2

of course ya can Margaret....I have run out...can I have some of yours please?
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:16 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
of course ya can Margaret....I have run out...can I have some of yours please?
No sorry, the friendship stops there
Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Mate, I've just finished. Gotta send a couple of e-mails then it's off to Bedfordshire.

Has your sister found you yet?

Not yet, she thinks am mad, we were on the phone today, and i was telling her to check it out, think she just said she would to shut me up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.