Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

it's quiet on here tonight

it's quiet on here tonight

Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:07 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default it's quiet on here tonight

theres not much gossip or arguments going on at the mo!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

AlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: it's quiet on here tonight

That's cos you are logged on you halfwit
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:13 pm
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AlanEll
WTF, you have lost me on that one! Moron
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:37 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
WTF, you have lost me on that one! Moron
I think it's his witty way of starting an argument as you mentioned it was quiet and there's no arguments
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

AlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the rough

That was it !! It was just a fun way of getting things started

the moron
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:00 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

That was it !! It was just a fun way of getting things started

the moron

Have you read the latest book on how to win friends and influence people
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Have you read the latest book on how to win friends and influence people
Yes, I have the read book whilst I was in the house by myself

Joking aside, is it always this quiet at this time of night on the forum ? Is it mostly people from Oz that join this forum (still having their breakfast), or is this forum mostly made up of people from UK (who have a social life on a Friday night ?)
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

Yes, I have the read book whilst I was in the house [B]by myself
There might be a clue in there somewhere

...... is it always this quiet at this time of night on the forum ? Is it mostly people from Oz that join this forum (still having their breakfast), or is this forum mostly made up of people from UK (who have a social life on a Friday night ?)
Bit of both. Sometimes it's UK folk just getting home boozed up [that can be interesting] and other times it's sad knacker folk in Aus [like me] who get up for a pee and can't go back to bed [it's only 7.20am]

It's lovely jubbly outside, can see the sun is trying to get out even this early

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Jun 19th 2009 at 9:26 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
There might be a clue in there somewhere

Bit of both. Sometimes it's UK folk just getting home boozed up [that can be interesting] and other times it's sad knacker folk in Aus [like me] who get up for a pee and can't go back to bed [it's only 7.20am]

It's lovely jubbly outside, can see the sun is trying to get out even this early
Rgt I'm pised . Up for a figt ya twat!!
(if you're at lunch over there I apologise most sincerely)
Old Jun 20th 2009, 2:41 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
I wouldn't mess with Nelbhoy - he comes from the same area as me and it's rough!

He's mess you up real bad

Freak
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:50 am
Use time wisely

ah I see the walking dead have arrived now
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:51 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
ah I see the walking dead have arrived now
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:01 am

I have been for lunch but no need to apologise. I really am a twat

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I wouldn't mess with Nelbhoy - he comes from the same area as me and it's rough!

He's mess you up real bad Freak
And I'm scared

I'm from the Brisbane Bronx don't forget.

I'll take you both on

Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

I wasn't really pissed. The kids just stole the keys from the keyboard!
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:36 am

I wasn't really pissed. The kids just stole the keys from the keyboard!
What do you expect

If there were tyres on it they'd have got nicked too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.