Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

this isnt a windge..

this isnt a windge..

Old May 26th 2010, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point
Default this isnt a windge..

going into a fourth year,this year round i have noticed you dont seem to get any time to yourself..up at 5 out at 5 past...back at 5...

two and a half hours and your in bed.so as for the quality time with the family ,erm?

but bloody hell,the weekends are great eh,even after three years i still get the holiday feeling?
Old May 26th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: this isnt a windge..

Originally Posted by brummy
going into a fourth year,this year round i have noticed you dont seem to get any time to yourself..up at 5 out at 5 past...back at 5...

two and a half hours and your in bed.so as for the quality time with the family ,erm?

but bloody hell,the weekends are great eh,even after three years i still get the holiday feeling?
Know what you mean about during the week but I am sure that with the age our kids are now it would have been much the same back in the UK. But the weekends would have been shit!
Old May 26th 2010, 11:29 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

WTFs a "windge"???
Old May 26th 2010, 11:39 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
WTFs a "windge"???
Typo a sniper might make
Old May 26th 2010, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

its like if you have a bit of a moan?

cant you read?
Old May 26th 2010, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
WTFs a "windge"???
A whinge perhaps?

To the OP - is that what you call an update???
Glad all going well & just stay focussed on the weekends!
Old May 26th 2010, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

do you have a full day to spare to read it?if i get a full day to write it i shall give you my update,.........

if i were to have the time to write an update,i would say it would be an update full of highs,lows,happiness ,sadness,friends,ex friends,beer,pools,demerit points ,expensive airline tickets,expensive food,a defection and lots of love..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i just aint got the time!
Old May 26th 2010, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

do you have a full day to spare to read it?if i get a full day to write it i shall give you my update,.........

if i were to have the time to write an update,i would say it would be an update full of highs,lows,happiness ,sadness,friends,ex friends,beer,pools,demerit points ,expensive airline tickets,expensive food,a defection and lots of love..

What a great way to sum it all up. Like the beer and pools parts
Old May 26th 2010, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

It was perfect as it was!
Old May 27th 2010, 12:03 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

You go to bed at 7:30pm?
Old May 27th 2010, 12:09 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Typo a sniper might make
Ah yes the old' windage'..........mm
Old May 27th 2010, 12:15 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the 4 yrs.
Sounds like you could write a book for your update...maybe you should.

The long summer evenings and the weekends are what (mostly) make our lives here...
Old May 27th 2010, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Congrats on the 4 yrs.
Sounds like you could write a book for your update...maybe you should.

The long summer evenings and the weekends are what (mostly) make our lives here...
We don't get long summer evenings in Queensland, too scared that the cows would stop producing milk and the curtains would fade.
Old May 27th 2010, 12:20 am
Account Closed

i hope on this rainy day,that my spelling mistake and my literature gives you all a bright start to the day!!!!

i must rush,im off to the school for an awards ceremony,then i have to rush back for the pop idle final..

have a great day all,and long may the pi55 taking continue!!!

xx
brum
Old May 27th 2010, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

i hope on this rainy day,that my spelling mistake and my literature gives you all a bright start to the day!!!!

i must rush,im off to the school for an awards ceremony,then i have to rush back for the pop idle final..

have a great day all,and long may the pi55 taking continue!!!

xx
brum
Enjoy. Those who think we moved here to enjoy a slower pace of life should read this thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.