British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   this isnt a windge.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/isnt-windge-669889/)

aston May 26th 2010 11:10 pm

this isnt a windge..

going into a fourth year,this year round i have noticed you dont seem to get any time to yourself..up at 5 out at 5 past...back at 5...

two and a half hours and your in bed.so as for the quality time with the family ,erm?

but bloody hell,the weekends are great eh,even after three years i still get the holiday feeling?:thumbsup:

RenShen May 26th 2010 11:24 pm

Re: this isnt a windge..

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8592385)
going into a fourth year,this year round i have noticed you dont seem to get any time to yourself..up at 5 out at 5 past...back at 5...

two and a half hours and your in bed.so as for the quality time with the family ,erm?

but bloody hell,the weekends are great eh,even after three years i still get the holiday feeling?:thumbsup:

Know what you mean about during the week but I am sure that with the age our kids are now it would have been much the same back in the UK. But the weekends would have been shit!

tonrob May 26th 2010 11:29 pm

WTFs a "windge"??? :confused:

Bernieboy May 26th 2010 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by tonrob (Post 8592410)

Typo a sniper might make;)

aston May 26th 2010 11:45 pm

its like if you have a bit of a moan?

cant you read?:rofl::rofl:

Sally Simpson May 26th 2010 11:47 pm

Originally Posted by tonrob (Post 8592410)

A whinge perhaps?;)

To the OP - is that what you call an update???:lol:
Glad all going well & just stay focussed on the weekends!:thumbsup:

aston May 26th 2010 11:54 pm

do you have a full day to spare to read it?if i get a full day to write it i shall give you my update,.........

if i were to have the time to write an update,i would say it would be an update full of highs,lows,happiness ,sadness,friends,ex friends,beer,pools,demerit points ,expensive airline tickets,expensive food,a defection and lots of love..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i just aint got the time!

RenShen May 26th 2010 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8592442)
do you have a full day to spare to read it?if i get a full day to write it i shall give you my update,.........

if i were to have the time to write an update,i would say it would be an update full of highs,lows,happiness ,sadness,friends,ex friends,beer,pools,demerit points ,expensive airline tickets,expensive food,a defection and lots of love..

What a great way to sum it all up. Like the beer and pools parts :thumbsup:

Sally Simpson May 26th 2010 11:58 pm

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8592442)

:lol: It was perfect as it was!:thumbsup:

Amazulu May 27th 2010 12:03 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8592385)

You go to bed at 7:30pm? :eek:

mr mover May 27th 2010 12:09 am

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly (Post 8592426)
Typo a sniper might make;)

Ah yes the old' windage'..........:rofl:mm

katsmajic May 27th 2010 12:15 am

Congrats on the 4 yrs.
Sounds like you could write a book for your update...maybe you should.:)

The long summer evenings and the weekends are what (mostly) make our lives here...

RenShen May 27th 2010 12:19 am

Originally Posted by katsmajic (Post 8592471)
Congrats on the 4 yrs.
Sounds like you could write a book for your update...maybe you should.:)

The long summer evenings and the weekends are what (mostly) make our lives here...

We don't get long summer evenings in Queensland, too scared that the cows would stop producing milk and the curtains would fade.

aston May 27th 2010 12:20 am

i hope on this rainy day,that my spelling mistake and my literature gives you all a bright start to the day!!!!

i must rush,im off to the school for an awards ceremony,then i have to rush back for the pop idle final..

have a great day all,and long may the pi55 taking continue!!!:thumbup:

xx
brum

RenShen May 27th 2010 12:23 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8592477)
i hope on this rainy day,that my spelling mistake and my literature gives you all a bright start to the day!!!!

i must rush,im off to the school for an awards ceremony,then i have to rush back for the pop idle final..

have a great day all,and long may the pi55 taking continue!!!:thumbup:

xx
brum

Enjoy. Those who think we moved here to enjoy a slower pace of life should read this thread :rofl: