Irrational Hatreds

Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:09 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irrational Hatreds

Feet. Other people's feet in particulary. Just the thought of someone else's feet touching me is enough to make me want to spew.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:13 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Feet. Other people's feet in particulary. Just the thought of someone else's feet touching me is enough to make me want to spew.
Oh come on now...
Attached Thumbnails Irrational Hatreds-hobbit_feet1.jpg  
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
Oh come on now...
Longer hair on his feet than some people on BE have on their heads
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Longer hair on his feet than some people on BE have on their heads
There's nothing wrong with being folically challanged!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:53 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oxford_lad
Or being a slaphead!!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:54 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

folickies on your *ollockies?
Old Jul 29th 2010, 1:54 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely! But I'd just been looking at pics of Soapy...not a hair in sight
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SDDep
Or being a slaphead!!
chromedome in better
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:19 pm
Not around much..

chromedome in better
It does sound a bit nicer than slappy
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:23 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by folic
Maybe 'irrational hatred' fails to convey my feelings of contempt re: the fact our Puppet Politicians ente ... ... ..
TLDR

Originally Posted by Dreamy
People who drive the wrong way around CLEARLY MARKED one way car parks.

Deliberately.

They're all bastards who should be shot in the kneecap. The left one.

Or possibly in the right foot. I can be flexible.

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I wasnt allowed in there for ages, - when I say that I assaulted her bread, I did, I dug my nails in and scrunched it and it was a battered pile of bread lump by the time I finished.
Jeez - no way I'd accept someone's basket/trolley is a proxy for them - push the ****ing thing out of the way and get on with your life. Have to say though - I've never seen that behaviour, but wish I had just so I could launch the basket down the nearest aisle like an exocet missile.

My irrational hatreds are:
The French
People who don't finish sentenc ...
That slap-head that presents the breakfast show on one of the tabloid channels
The chick that presents Funniest Home Videos - who the **** is her fashion advisor? Stevie Wonder?
Anyone religious - particularly politicians
Republican voting yanks
The sort of 'artist' whose main outlet is monthly fairs and whose principle skillset involves whittling car key holders out of pieces of driftwood
Personalised number plates - with the exception of the one I saw today that simply said, 'HEAPS'

Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutch
TLDR

Jeez - no way I'd accept someone's basket/trolley is a proxy for them - push the ****ing thing out of the way and get on with your life. Have to say though - I've never seen that behaviour, but wish I had just so I could launch the basket down the nearest aisle like an exocet missile.

The French
The chick that presents Funniest Home Videos - who the **** is her fashion advisor? Stevie Wonder?
Republican voting yanks
The sort of 'artist' whose main outlet is monthly fairs and whose principle skillset involves whittling car key holders out of pieces of driftwood
Personalised number plates - with the exception of the one I saw today that simply said, 'HEAPS'

I thought that one was a given....
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:28 pm
Not around much..

TLDR

The French
Republican voting yanks

I dont see anything irrational about anything on that list...! Perfick
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:56 pm
Home and Happy

I did that once, The Bloke was horrified, but the woman had left the basket and I was next in line, tough luck, kicked it harder than I intended

I have an irrational hatred of posters who end their posts with "please comment and discuss........" dom't pay their phone bills, and refuse to take the hint when repeatedly banned
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:59 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I did that once, The Bloke was horrified, but the woman had left the basket and I was next in line, tough luck, kicked it harder than I intended

I have an irrational hatred of posters who end their posts with "please comment and discuss........" dom't pay their phone bills, and refuse to take the hint when repeatedly banned
The French...see above.

Please discuss, oh and personalised plates too.
Old Jul 29th 2010, 3:01 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
The French...see above.

Please discuss, oh and personalised plates too.
I guess I thought an irrational hatred of the French went without saying

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.