2.63%
Iron What???????
39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Iron Maiden

Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:58 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Iron Maiden

Originally Posted by Johnsyweb
He has also written a film, Chemical Wedding, due out this year.

Paul Di'Anno's stint with Maiden was great, but I've never managed to listen to any of his solo albums in their entirety.

Blaze Bayley's stint with Maiden was painful, but the stuff he did before with Wolfsbane and after as Blaze have been pretty good.

With the exception of No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark, Bruce's Maiden career has been exceptional. His solo stuff is also worth listening to particularly given that both Jan and Adrian have played guitar on his albums.

We have an extra person who wants to join us on Wednesday night. I don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket do they? If not, his loss... I'll be there! :rock:

--paj
Chemical wedding has to be one of his best solo albums with the song chemical wedding been the best song. Gotta admit didn't know about the film but looking forward to catching it

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
"I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby
Come with me Wednesday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you"

Buzzy
WHAT WHEATUS now you've disapointed me there (only ever walked out of 1 gig and that was there's felt like asking for my money back but it was a free concert)