2.63%
Iron What???????
39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Iron Maiden

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:40 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Iron Maiden

Ok Guys here's a quick poll for all you lucky lucky Bar Stewards who'll be seeing maiden on there Aussie tour (and anyone else who wants to)
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:04 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iron Maiden

If you fins anyone who remembers Paul D'ianno you'll be doing well. Remember his solo career? mmmmm nor does anyone else!

Buzzy
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:08 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Had to go Iron What as I couldn't find Iron who cares...

(Obviously you care but I can't work up the enthusiasm )
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:10 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My husband has a spare ticket for tonight in Perth. $99 but there is a downside.

You have to sit next to my husband
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:11 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
If you fins anyone who remembers Paul D'ianno you'll be doing well. Remember his solo career? mmmmm nor does anyone else!

Buzzy
Yeah went to see him last march playing at the frontier in Batley left such an impression on me I can't remember it
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:13 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by northernbird
My husband has a spare ticket for tonight in Perth. $99 but there is a downside.

You have to sit next to my husband
I'd also have to fly halfway round the world to get there
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:37 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

has to be brucie ....
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 9:38 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
has to be brucie ....
Never doubted the Impish peter pan of metal would be the winner
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 2:29 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I have always been into my heavy metal but I just can't get into Iron Maiden. I think Bruce Dickinson's warbling voice puts me off as much as anything - reminds me of Maria Carey!!! I have a couple of old Wolfsbane (Blaze's first band) LP's and have converted them to mp3 and still love listening to those - so I am the one vote for him even though I haven't heard any of his Maiden stuff.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:40 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul30
Never doubted the Impish peter pan of metal would be the winner
Me neither. Nobody else even comes close. Looking forward to catching them this weekend...

S
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 4:47 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I used to do a bit of work for Sanctuary, their management company and met the band members a few times, went around to Steve Harris' Essex mansion a few times and went drinking with Dave Murray.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by worzel
I have always been into my heavy metal but I just can't get into Iron Maiden. I think Bruce Dickinson's warbling voice puts me off as much as anything - reminds me of Maria Carey!!! I have a couple of old Wolfsbane (Blaze's first band) LP's and have converted them to mp3 and still love listening to those - so I am the one vote for him even though I haven't heard any of his Maiden stuff.
Ditto
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:42 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Blaze was good

but Bruce gets my vote!
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 6:45 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone that can front a rock band and fly commercial jets gets my vote

Also, I've only ever heard his Maiden stuff
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 8:20 pm
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Anyone that can front a rock band and fly commercial jets gets my vote

Also, I've only ever heard his Maiden stuff
never really bothered with the 2 albums with blaze after hearing them I felt like slitting my wrists although there were some good songs on those albums that sound so much better with brucie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.