Wikiposts

Internet TV

Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:58 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Internet TV

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
All it really needs is momentum. At the minute its just a beta, so no big players are going to show their hand yet, in case Microsoft, or Google come up with a better alternative.

Its all a wait and see game at the minute, anyway the broadband speeds aren't quite up to the speed yet, so give it all a year.

In the meantime, I'm just nosey to see what it might look like.

JTL

My son spent 3 hours last night with his friend watching brain dead TV on it, sort of like Jackas where they staple their ears to their heads etc. he's a teenager so was impressed.

I just need free online repeats of the x-files have total urge to watch again... do you notice it's never repeated?
Old May 26th 2007, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
All it really needs is momentum. At the minute its just a beta, so no big players are going to show their hand yet, in case Microsoft, or Google come up with a better alternative.

Its all a wait and see game at the minute, anyway the broadband speeds aren't quite up to the speed yet, so give it all a year.

In the meantime, I'm just nosey to see what it might look like.

JTL
It now has Reuters news on 24hrs which beats Aus.
Old May 26th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

down under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
I was just browsing ebay and noticed that these invites are selling for up to $30.
The mind boggles.

Anyway, the first 3 people to PM me with their name, first and last name and email addy gets the 3 invites I have.
if you still have any,im new im begging,pretty please
deidre laflamme

Last edited by Pollyana; May 26th 2007 at 6:30 pm. Reason: address removed
Old May 26th 2007, 2:16 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by down under
deidre laflamme
I've sent you one... Might I suggest you edit your post to remove your email addy before you gain all sorts of new friends...

Last edited by Pollyana; May 26th 2007 at 6:32 pm. Reason: address removed from quote
Old May 26th 2007, 2:57 pm

deidre laflamme
Originally Posted by rodders39
I've sent you one... Might I suggest you edit your post to remove your email addy before you gain all sorts of new friends...
Invites are on give away now so def wouldn't pay for any.

Last edited by Pollyana; May 26th 2007 at 6:31 pm. Reason: address removed from quote
Old May 26th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

down under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nicedown under is just really nice

[QUOTE=down under;4835866]if you still have any,im new im begging,pretty please

Last edited by down under; May 26th 2007 at 5:32 pm. Reason: my email address
Old May 26th 2007, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by rodders39
[QUOTE=down under;4836198]
Think Rodders has sent you one...