Internet TV

Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:33 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Internet TV

Anybody else signed up for Joost the new free internet tv beta... so far found it to be Ok... ...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244012,00.html

There was also a rumour abc where launching internet tv/reruns of episodes... turns out to be a con as only available to USA viewers, what's wrong with the rest of the world, anyone found way round this? http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:38 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Re: Internet TV

Originally Posted by annqldau
Anybody else signed up for Joost the new free internet tv beta... so far found it to be Ok... ...http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244012,00.html

There was also a rumour abc where launching internet tv/reruns of episodes... turns out to be a con as only available to USA viewers, what's wrong with the rest of the world, anyone found way round this? http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
Aye, I am all Joosted upo as of today. Not bad either.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
At least Joost have made it free to all unlike the Americans who are keeping it in house...

For anyone who wants to pay for British TV see this site https://www.liveuktv.com/drm/index.asp?cid=11248
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, I've just signed up
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Wendy
Great Wendy and glad you are back with us it was quiet without you...LOL... .

Joost still the tops as NBC like Fox and ABC says no so far if you are outside USA, about to check CBS but I expect to get the same sod off.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:24 am

Question Re: Internet TV

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
http://www.cbs.com/

Another miserable only for USA site... gits. Unless anyone can figure out how to do a proxy that will make it look like we are in USA???
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would sign up for Joost but I need an invite *cough* *cough*

I'd be interested to see how it squares up to the current IPtv stuff i use to watch Formula 1 and other tv like tvants and TVU and viidoo.

So if anyone is on Joost and has a spare invite *cough* *cough* ...

JTL

I've gotta see a doctor about this cough. *cough*
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:37 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

I'd be interested to see how it squares up to the current IPtv stuff i use to watch Formula 1 and other tv like tvants and TVU and viidoo.

JTL

You really should get that looked at. It's terrable that nobody cares
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:51 am

JTL

Have you tried doing the download then the get a user name and password it might let you do it, I've looked and haven't found the invite a friend bit, originally I just signed up to be a tester...the downloads here https://www.joost.com/download/
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried doing the download then the get a user name and password it might let you do it, I've looked and haven't found the invite a friend bit, originally I just signed up to be a tester...the downloads here https://www.joost.com/download/
Yeah that link gives this:

Hello! Before you can sign in and download Joost, you need an invitation from another user.
If you've already received yours, please sign in to download the Joost software and start watching TV. If you haven't yet received an invite, see the section below for hints on how to get one.
*COUGH*
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:58 am

*COUGH*
I'd give you one if I could figure out how, what were the hints?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 11:59 am

*COUGH*
Wendys just managed to sign up how did she get it???

Nasty cough you've got there better see vet in case it's kennel cough... .
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:04 pm

*COUGH*
OK boyo...apparantly ...

How do I invite people?

Invitations are sent using the Invite Friends widget, as follows. Start Joost, click on My Joost and you will see the widget. Make sure that you have not run out of invitations, and then fill in your friend's contact details. They will then receive their invitation by email, including full instructions on how to install and register.

PM me your email and I will try and find the widget...
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:09 pm

OK boyo...apparantly ...

How do I invite people?

Invitations are sent using the Invite Friends widget, as follows. Start Joost, click on My Joost and you will see the widget. Make sure that you have not run out of invitations, and then fill in your friend's contact details. They will then receive their invitation by email, including full instructions on how to install and register.

PM me your email and I will try and find the widget...
Haven't found the widget yet...
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Haven't found the widget yet...
Shhesh It looks a bit like a wotsit, but it can resemble a thingamy. How hard can it be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.