insurance

Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all
Angry insurance

Hi everyone
Arrived in australia on the 15/06/07 I have finaly bought a house and my houshold goods was finaly delivered on the 17/08 .after unpacking it was apparent that a lot of stuff was damaged.My mattress was ripped,a display cabinet was smashed,four tool boxs was broken,all my underbed storage containers was smashed,a large african giraffe had all its legs broken,one pair of shoes looked like a dog had chewed on it,bedside cabinet broke,mirrows broke. All of this was shipped by John mason and insured with them.After putting a claim in they offered me £120 for the mattress as they claimed it was still usable(cost me £650) In total they offerd me £250 for all the damage Guess what I told them.

Brad:
Old Sep 7th 2007, 9:37 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: insurance

Originally Posted by brad
Hi everyone
Arrived in australia on the 15/06/07 I have finaly bought a house and my houshold goods was finaly delivered on the 17/08 .after unpacking it was apparent that a lot of stuff was damaged.My mattress was ripped,a display cabinet was smashed,four tool boxs was broken,all my underbed storage containers was smashed,a large african giraffe had all its legs broken,one pair of shoes looked like a dog had chewed on it,bedside cabinet broke,mirrows broke. All of this was shipped by John mason and insured with them.After putting a claim in they offered me £120 for the mattress as they claimed it was still usable(cost me £650) In total they offerd me £250 for all the damage Guess what I told them.

Brad:
Oh dear, hope you get it sorted out soon.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Brad:
I think Uncle John needs to do the right thing by you............... or he may be in for a bit of adverse criticism on this forum?

Thus far I haven't heard a bad word about him from clients who have used him?

Hope you get it sorted?

A simple word to the effect the pen is mightier than the sword may work wonders?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone
a large african giraffe had all its legs broken,

Brad:
*insert witty comment*
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

brad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to allbrad is a name known to all

Hi
they have upped their offer for the mattress to £200 and still insist that the mattress is usable though it might look messy just hope they come to their senses and pay up after all what to you pay insurance for

Brad