Wikiposts

[email protected]

Old Mar 27th 2012, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

May have over done things...

But having said that... There's a lot of insomnia about right now...evidenced by friends on facebook at 2in the morning....

Is there something in the water?

Or is it coz we dont do daylight saving in WA...

Would live to hear the theory behind why this is happening
Old Mar 27th 2012, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Insomniacs in Sydney too- woke about 7 times last night.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:14 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starving, who is for a bacon roll? I've been awake since 3am
Bastard steroids, it's their fault I'm wired to the moon, wide awake and needing to eat anything that is in front of me.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Desparetely trying to wake up.. i have a quilt to quilt and binding to attach

Or could posssibly just head back to bed for a little snooze... Nearly 5 by the time I drifted off ffs!!!!

And no I didnt overload on caffeine.... As evidenced by yesterdays polly put the kettle on thread... Kevin never took the hint....
Old Mar 27th 2012, 12:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Desparetely trying to wake up.. i have a quilt to quilt and binding to attach

Or could posssibly just head back to bed for a little snooze... Nearly 5 by the time I drifted off ffs!!!!

And no I didnt overload on caffeine.... As evidenced by yesterdays polly put the kettle on thread... Kevin never took the hint....
I made a cuppa, drifted off at 5.40am and woke up at 6.30am - full of fake energy and by 9pm I will be dead on my feet, get a couple of hours and so it begins again.

Had a huge bowl of porridge, I am now thinking of doing justice to a fruit/nut bar.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I've just pigged some chocolate. I'll be in bed by the time OH and DD get home from town. I usually go at around 9pm.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a friend recorded a whole series of "storage wars", "pawn stars" and "American Pickers" off of the satalite/net/somewhere for me... Sadly I have to watch them in OUR bedroom..

Got an irate phone call from one of HIS colleagues this morning

"Eddie, are you having trouble sleeping at the moment?"

"Yes, how do YOU know"??????

"because the only explanation we have come up with for his bloody bad mood was that you kept HIM awake all night AGAIN"

"oops, sorry"

"HE says you have the stealth of a baby elephant... FFS sake go sleep somewhere else if you cant sleep and stop keeping HIM awake will yer?"

Ok sorry oops

"at least on work nights"

Wilco
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:25 pm

Im still in the spare room as my coughing/wheezing/insomnia keeps him awake. Had a neb quite late and needed another one at 3am but held off as it wouldnt have been fair, it is so noisy like a bloody vibrator.

Cant wait till normal sleeping patterns resume and even when the steroids are reduced, I will still be coughing and spluttering as the dose I am on now is not enough to control those issues and I am buggered if I am going higher.

I may watch the Vicar of Dibley tonight, in fact I shall have a movie marathon and watch 'Pleasantville' as well.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Im still in the spare room as my coughing/wheezing/insomnia keeps him awake. Had a neb quite late and needed another one at 3am but held off as it wouldnt have been fair, it is so noisy like a bloody vibrator.

Cant wait till normal sleeping patterns resume and even when the steroids are reduced, I will still be coughing and spluttering as the dose I am on now is not enough to control those issues and I am buggered if I am going higher.

I may watch the Vicar of Dibley tonight, in fact I shall have a movie marathon and watch 'Pleasantville' as well.
Usually when insomnia strikes I do the melatonin, chemicals, no TV, no ipad, no disturbance thing.... Dark room... Warm milk etc etc etc...

Only thing is, having been asleep for about an hour HE jumped out of bed thinking wenhad "uninvited guests" ... It was the neighbours putting out thier bin at stoopid o clock.... i got that fight or flight adrenaline response and have no control over the cascade.... Until I'm out of spare hormoans (pun intended) then I crash.... Like a mini addisons crisis... Only not extreme...
Old Mar 27th 2012, 3:03 pm

Usually when insomnia strikes I do the melatonin, chemicals, no TV, no ipad, no disturbance thing.... Dark room... Warm milk etc etc etc...

Only thing is, having been asleep for about an hour HE jumped out of bed thinking wenhad "uninvited guests" ... It was the neighbours putting out thier bin at stoopid o clock.... i got that fight or flight adrenaline response and have no control over the cascade.... Until I'm out of spare hormoans (pun intended) then I crash.... Like a mini addisons crisis... Only not extreme...
When I took that melatonin I was sick for days afterwards - as in really weak and shaky and unwell and the Rheumy told me never to touch it again, I think it must react with AI illnesses or something, I thought it was harmless as it is a natural product, there is something else I have been told to stay away from - think it is echinacea?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That makes sense.... Echinacia helps boost the immune system... First sidn of a cold of flu like symptoms I guzzle the stuff.... Typical nurse, if one is good for you, three must be thrice as good for you

NOT
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:11 pm

That makes sense.... Echinacia helps boost the immune system... First sidn of a cold of flu like symptoms I guzzle the stuff.... Typical nurse, if one is good for you, three must be thrice as good for you

NOT
Mr PP laughs at how we get our insomnia together and have our early hours chats.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mr PP laughs at how we get our insomnia together and have our early hours chats.
HE doesnt... He's like.. Who the **** are you phoning at this time in the morning
Old Mar 27th 2012, 5:08 pm

HE doesnt... He's like.. Who the **** are you phoning at this time in the morning
It's my 3am sandwich and cuppa that get him really, then me coughing and spluttering.
Old Mar 27th 2012, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's my 3am sandwich and cuppa that get him really, then me coughing and spluttering.
You not got yourself that thermos flask yet???????? And a cool bag to keep a ready made sandwich in with an iceblock.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.