Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Inner Sanctum Members

Inner Sanctum Members

Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Inner Sanctum Members

Hi
Has any Robbie Williams Inner Sanctum members received their tix's yet??

I'm off to the Sydney show on the 9/12 & thought i might of received the tix's by now, also moving to Qld in 2 weeks, so would like to have them before i move.

Thanks
Old Oct 24th 2006, 9:48 pm
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inner Sanctum Members

I sent RWtickets a change of address about a month ago (as I moving to Australia on Nov 20th) so anyway, I rang them yesterday and they still have my UK address, however the lady I spoke to said that they have already started sending tickets out from Australia and that if I had not recieved mine in another weeks time, to call RWtickets back!

I am thinking this is a crock - but I shall go along with it. I hope things go smoothly for once and that I get my tickets with no problems but the whole point about changing my address was so that I wouldn't have to worry about whether I was in the UK or not!

So to answer you question - apparently tickets are on their way out now (according to RWTickets)

Old Oct 24th 2006, 11:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi
Has any Robbie Williams Inner Sanctum members received their tix's yet??

I'm off to the Sydney show on the 9/12 & thought i might of received the tix's by now, also moving to Qld in 2 weeks, so would like to have them before i move.

Thanks
Paula, I got an e-mail from IS a while back saying they wouldn't be sending them out when they said but about 4 weeks prior to the shows - did you not get that one? I'll see if I still have it and what the exact wording is. Ooh just realised, you've got a bit more of a trip to see him now.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't receive that email and still no sign of my tickets for 1st December. No news, nothing. I am a tad worried about it all, seems pretty inefficent to me
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:24 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I didn't receive that email and still no sign of my tickets for 1st December. No news, nothing. I am a tad worried about it all, seems pretty inefficent to me
I havent got mine either!
I was told a while back that it would be 4 weeks prior to the show (going to 30th nov one) that i would get them- maybe i should start worrying eh?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

I sent email enquiring when Tickets would be sent out, this is the reply i got today.

As per the website and in your order confirmation details tickets will
be dispatched as quickly as possible, please do not contact us regarding
the whereabouts of your tickets until 7 days prior to the concert if you
have not received them. These are being dispatched from the Australian
promoter and all data has been passed to them for order fulfillment they
have advised us that they have begun the dispatch process so we do trust
that tickets should be with you soon.

Di
Old Oct 25th 2006, 12:23 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

phew!
hope they turn up then!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 1:42 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I e-mailed IS and received this reply with regard to tickets for Rob's show on 1st Dec

Please be advised that your tickets for the Australian dates of the
Close Encounters tour are in the process of being transacted and will be
delivered to you within 4 weeks of your concert date. Do not be
concerned if you have not yet received your tickets. All tickets were held back
from delivery in an effort to minimise scalping issues with
consideration for the fact that Inner Sanctum members have been provided with
premium ticket locations.
Please stand by, your tickets will be delivered shortly.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I e-mailed IS and received this reply with regard to tickets for Rob's show on 1st Dec

Please be advised that your tickets for the Australian dates of the
Close Encounters tour are in the process of being transacted and will be
delivered to you within 4 weeks of your concert date. Do not be
concerned if you have not yet received your tickets. All tickets were held back
from delivery in an effort to minimise scalping issues with
consideration for the fact that Inner Sanctum members have been provided with
premium ticket locations.
Please stand by, your tickets will be delivered shortly.
what are scalping issues ?????
Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:53 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

what are scalping issues ?????
Australian for ticket touting.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by renth
Australian for ticket touting.
Ok, I can understand that. But if the tickets are only sent out a week before it doesn't allow for anything to go wrong either with the post or the fact that the address they have is in the UK and I'm in Oz !!
Old Oct 26th 2006, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, I can understand that. But if the tickets are only sent out a week before it doesn't allow for anything to go wrong either with the post or the fact that the address they have is in the UK and I'm in Oz !!

Thanks everyone for your replies.
I spoke to my sister yesturday, she went to see Robbie in the UK (Brilliant show, by the way) but she said she to did not receive the tix's until the week before!!! Also the people who got theirs from tix's agents have theirs already
By the way got his new album Rudebox today, what a great album. Love all the songs especially Summertime, from the film Mike Bassett England Manager.
Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone for your replies.
I spoke to my sister yesturday, she went to see Robbie in the UK (Brilliant show, by the way) but she said she to did not receive the tix's until the week before!!! Also the people who got theirs from tix's agents have theirs already
By the way got his new album Rudebox today, what a great album. Love all the songs especially Summertime, from the film Mike Bassett England Manager.
I don't understand that either - how come people who bought their tickets through agents have got their actual ticket ?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

I don't understand that either - how come people who bought their tickets through agents have got their actual ticket ?

& didn't pay 25 quid either!!! But he's worth it
Old Oct 27th 2006, 7:06 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

& didn't pay 25 quid either!!! But he's worth it

im another thats waiting too!!!!

come on!!

i would feel much happier if we had got the tickets and able to look forward to it! dont feel i can get all excited without the tickets

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.