Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

indian call centres..

indian call centres..

Old Dec 30th 2006, 3:54 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default indian call centres..

has anyone ever had a problem with bt broadband,well if you haven't i would never wish it on you.

jeezus there call centre in india is full of indians that can only take curry orders,,jezzus you have to say everything ten times,its like talking to a two year old.no it is easier talking to my two year old..

i hope you never have to go through it,after two weeks of moaning to bt they told me they have a secrete call center here in the u.k that people who moan about india ,can ring,,frickin unblievable..and guess what after waiting 40 minutes to get through to it what do you get?

hello can i take your order please?yes frickin india..

they are bleedin useless..
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: indian call centres..

Originally Posted by aston man
jeezus there call centre in india is full of indians that can only take curry orders,
A tad harsh perhaps. I have had dealings with BT in the past and found them to be completely useless - but that was people with British accents.
Don't think it is fair to blame people for being Indian. How on earth would you know what they are/aren't capable of? They may have many hidden talents!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:21 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
A tad harsh perhaps. I have had dealings with BT in the past and found them to be completely useless - but that was people with British accents.
Don't think it is fair to blame people for being Indian. How on earth would you know what they are/aren't capable of? They may have many hidden talents!
hey there,i am not blaming anyone for being indian,i am blaming bt,for cost cutting.its a nightmare having to say everything 2-10 times and then saying it again ten times the next time you ring, and then the next time you ring, and then the next time you ring,and then the next time you ring
and then the next time you ring
and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ringand then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring...

i have had more line tests than a man united center back..

by the way i had a very nice indian do an op on my foot last week..
and i love keema nahns

Last edited by aston man; Dec 30th 2006 at 4:25 pm. Reason: cus i can't spell
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

hey there,i am not blaming anyone for being indian,i am blaming bt,for cost cutting.its a nightmare having to say everything 2-10 times and then saying it again ten times the next time you ring, and then the next time you ring, and then the next time you ring,and then the next time you ring
and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ringand then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring and then the next time you ring...

and i love keema nahns
I know what you're getting at M makes me laugh when they ring up trying to sell you something and they tell you they're name is 'Harry' or 'William' as if

Anyway........how did the op go ????? did they sew it on the right place???
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

and i love keema nahns
Point taken, but there are some shockingly stupid British call-centre people too! I like keema nahn too, and chicken korma, and pilau rice... hungry now...
Old Dec 30th 2006, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

and i love keema nahns
Totally agree 100% it is just not bt it seem's to be everytime i ring anything.
It also cost's a bloody fortune as you are sometimes kept waiting for ages.
In the end i hang up and think sod it.
All these big companys are tight fisted sods.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have you seen the 'say no to 0870' website?
It's against premium rate numbers - you can enter the expensive number they've given you to call, and the site gives you an ordinary phone number you can ring for a lot less money! www.saynoto0870.com
It's by Martin Lewis, the moneysavingexpert guy. I have a lot of time for him!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

It's against premium rate numbers - you can enter the expensive number they've given you to call, and the site gives you an ordinary phone number you can ring for a lot less money! www.saynoto0870.com
Hi,
Thanks for that i will try that next time i need to ring a premium number
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:16 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

cool tip Girlie!
Old Dec 30th 2006, 5:16 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Totally agree 100% it is just not bt it seem's to be everytime i ring anything.
It also cost's a bloody fortune as you are sometimes kept waiting for ages.
In the end i hang up and think sod it.
All these big companys are tight fisted sods.
And with my Scottish accent, the room for errors and misunderstandings just go on and on and on (grimace).
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busterboy
cool tip Girlie!
Yes, it's a good site..... one could almost imagine that the recommender of such a site would be a deserving receipient of karma.....
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:09 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone ever had a problem with bt broadband,well if you haven't i would never wish it on you.

jeezus there call centre in india is full of indians that can only take curry orders,,jezzus you have to say everything ten times,its like talking to a two year old.no it is easier talking to my two year old..

i hope you never have to go through it,after two weeks of moaning to bt they told me they have a secrete call center here in the u.k that people who moan about india ,can ring,,frickin unblievable..and guess what after waiting 40 minutes to get through to it what do you get?

hello can i take your order please?yes frickin india..

they are bleedin useless..
Hey that is why I have AOL Ast, BT for the phone
You seem chirpy foot better then? Or that you will be in the warmth soon?
J x
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:27 pm
A rather curious boy

Yes, it's a good site..... one could almost imagine that the recommender of such a site would be a deserving receipient of karma.....
Oh blinking hell...such a desperate plea will be answered with your wishes...
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busterboy
Oh blinking hell...such a desperate plea will be answered with your wishes...
Merci buckets!
Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Having had so many problems with indian call centres in the past I now actively avoid buying anything who's owners use indian call centres. Often the problem seems to be the staff not having local knowledge, my worst experience was a 3 Indian call centre telling me that Munich was in the UK(and pronouncing it Munn It)! I happily pay a bit more for a product with a local call centre knowing when there is a problem I don't have to waste a week on the phone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.