Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Incest Couple from SA

Incest Couple from SA

Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Incest Couple from SA

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You've not spent much time in deepest darkest Gloucestershire then
So it is true about the Forest of Dean then
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I think it's disgusting.

This would NEVER happen in England.

(Scotland and Wales possibly (in fact I know it's the norm in some Welsh villages))
In England it would be 2 brothers rogering each other in school
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Apparently I look the same now
Well I am impressed!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:32 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
If I recall correctly, in the UK, it is also not considered incest if the acts are occurring between grandmother and grandchild, as a grandmother is considered by the law to be to old to reproduce and thus not be able to generate faulty genetics.

Or something like that. I don't recall the precise reference, but it was one of those little oddities of law that was brought up when I was studying it.

S

Never mind the frigin law!!! its just EEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Nev
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
In England it would be 2 brothers rogering each other in school
Well dont ask what auntie Dolly used to get up to in our village,,,

IT WAS BAAAAAAAARD!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Now, I'm sure in the Bible there is a case of incest (in the old Testament).
I think the best known one is Lot and his 2 daughters. After they run away from Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot's wife is turned to stone, the 2 daughters get him drunk and have they way with him because they think they wont be able to find any righteous men.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think the best known one is Lot and his 2 daughters. After they run away from Sodom and Gomorrah and Lot's wife is turned to stone, the 2 daughters get him drunk and have they way with him because they think they wont be able to find any righteous men.
A least he was drunk...
And you know the one eyed monsters brain takes over the other one after alcohol...

( well so ive been told!!!)
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by justsarah
A least he was drunk...
And you know the one eyed monsters brain takes over the other one after alcohol...

( well so ive been told!!!)
There's a small window of opportunity before brewer's droop kicks in
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

There's a small window of opportunity before brewer's droop kicks in
So it is true!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

Anyway... time for a classic joke.

What is an Australian virgin?

A girl who can run faster than her brother!

(Boom boom - 2 elephants falling off a cliff )
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

And the Welsk slant....

Man calls his boss and says he wont be in work today

Boss says why?

Chap says Im sick..

Boss says how?

Chap says im in bed with my sister!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, thank you, it has been annoying me all afternoon!! :curse:

The Forest of Dean is cropping up a bit...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:02 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I think it's disgusting.

This would NEVER happen in England.

(Scotland and Wales possibly (in fact I know it's the norm in some Welsh villages))
You'd be surprised mate happens all over don't highlight Scotland just because you don't live there
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I just think it is wrong. They knew they were father and daughter and it all seems weird to me. If they had never known and met it might be a bit different but they have gone into this relationship knowing its wrong as they are father and daughter.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:09 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently I look the same now
But cuter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.