Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Incest Couple from SA

Incest Couple from SA

Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:50 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Incest Couple from SA

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
I have to say that I watched this program in total sadness at how the father had no sense of boundaries. Its not like they met and didn't know the biological relationship between them. To me, it seems that having been separated and then reuniting - they are looking for some sort of connection - unfortunately they misinterpreted these feelings of belonging(which are often there when adopted children are introduced to their parents)

I find myself asking why did this man not take the 'parental' stance and observe the father / daughter relationship.

To set the 14 year old daughter up to justify their relationship stunned me also, I get the feeling that this family 'set-up' will come back to effect them all later in life.

One has to wonder what this does to their extended family unit, they say they are not hurting anyone, wonder how her mother/aunts/uncles and children will come to feel?

What kind of a message does this send out to all the child abusers who commit incest??????? This does not send a healthy social message.

Lastly (then I'll get down off my soap box) They now 'claim' to not be in a sexual relationship!!!! Yeah right!!!!!!! I suggest she's sterilized, they have a healthy daughter for now, what happens when she chooses to have her own children? They appear to be playing health gambit with any pregnancy and subsequent birth.

A flabbergasted T x
i am flabbered too just sounds like the law can be twisted by anyone if they want to
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
But coming from you, it seemed so plausible.
Touché!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

i can understand if it's brother and sister who were separated at birth and had no idea, that's one thing

but the thing i found disturbing in all of this is that they knew they were father and daughter..... and had met a couple of times previously, so it's not as if they met, fell in love and then discovered they were blood relatives.

if feelings were starting to surface he should have put a stop to it - end of.

i saw some of 60 minutes last night but had to turn it off at that point, just far to disturbing
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:27 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
so this would mean they are breaking the law...

yes, one of the reports says that they have twice been prosecuted for incest...

S
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
How weird/sick is this?

It's a bloke who is shagging his daughter and has had 2 kids by her.

Strangely they are NOT from Tazzie but SA (which is almost as bad)

" * Father and daugher admit incestuous relationship
* Their first child died from congenital heart disease
* Ask for understanding and respect "

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23494953-2,00.html
mmmm only have a few words to say about this...

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

oh and another thing...sick!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

So they released their story to the Media, umm can see ACA fee, New Idea fee, Anna corin exclusive fee, the book fee, the movie fee, probably wasnt an exclusive in Adelaide so they had to go national.

Pair of weirdos, but you get perverts anywhere, feel sorry for the kids:curse:, dont they have 2 teens, nice situation for them poor beggars, bet school life is pure hell now.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:36 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

The mutant she gave birth to is called "Celeste". What does Celeste rhyme with then?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
The mutant she gave birth to
Bloody hell Renth, it isn't the kid's fault!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

All I can say is yukkkkkkkkkkkk

There are good reasons for anti-incest laws: the dead baby is one of them.

Here in Australia the Aborigines had anti-incest laws for millenia....they are described in Freud's 'Totem and Taboo'. Everyone is born under a certain 'totem' and is not allowed to marry within that totem.

Incest is certainly illegal here - but as usual there are plenty of incestuous families: it often comes to light when a crime is committed. There was one here a few years ago where the parents hired out their 12 year old daughter for sex to the old lawnmower repair man. The fee was $20 for a carton of ciggies. The parents were half brother and sister.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Good work Vash.

The UK one isn't very long, but it looks like the ambiguities over familial relationships were all tidied up in the Sexual Offences Act 2003. A relationship is defined as unlawful if one of the members is the other's:

parent, grandparent, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, aunt or uncle and

is or has been a foster parent.

S
I have issues with the foster parent bit - sounds a bit draconian that one especially if they are no longer a parent. I am being a bleeding heart liberal

Also is it just me that wonders if there would be such a brou ha ha if both parties were stunningly attractive Discuss
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I have issues with the foster parent bit - sounds a bit draconian that one especially if they are no longer a parent. I am being a bleeding heart liberal

Also is it just me that wonders if there would be such a brou ha ha if both parties were stunningly attractive Discuss

I disagree, when you agree to become a foster parent are you not forming the same family structure as a biological family, otherwise this totally undermines the foster families out there - should the same laws not apply to them?

YES, but they might be nicer to look at, until you think of what they are doing, then your stomach is still going to turn!

Last edited by Ozzy dog; Apr 7th 2008 at 9:20 am. Reason: detail
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:53 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Maybe they swam over from Tazzie?
Could have. After all Tassie's are good swimmers - living proof Kiwi's can swim!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
I disagree, when you agree to become a foster parent are you not forming the same family structure as a biological family, otherwise this totally undermines the foster families out there - should the same laws not apply to them?
I don't think so but obviously according to the law I'm wrong but I can live with that I think the problem is a genetic one but you see it as probably a moral one. I can't imagine wanting to having sex with any member of my genetic family, however I can see the possibility of starting a relationship with someone who comes into my family to whom I'm not related to, especially if that relationship doesn't start until after the foster relationship has ended.

Anyway it's all irrelevant, it's against the law so what I think matters not.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work as a support officer in public housing in the Uk and I have come across several incestuous families. I can't reveal any details, but I can confirm that it is far more prevalent than you would imagine and is not always linked to abuse. Many cases are between consenting adults.

As a previous poster said, the rate is about the same across the Westernised World.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I think it's disgusting.

This would NEVER happen in England.

(Scotland and Wales possibly (in fact I know it's the norm in some Welsh villages))
And how do you know that boyo!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.