I'm a whore!

Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a whore!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
nothing mate - its worth a shot!!!
did think about that, i'll have to turn the heating up! I think I've got some nipple tassels somewhere.................. nope, Mark's had them again!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
did think about that, i'll have to turn the heating up! I think I've got some nipple tassels somewhere.................. nope, Mark's had them again!

its so annoying when they do that isnt it
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

its so annoying when they do that isnt it
between that and my thigh length boots, I'll have no clothes left! Oooooooo 20 mins then the surveyors here! I need to calm down!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 9:08 am
Account Closed

between that and my thigh length boots, I'll have no clothes left! Oooooooo 20 mins then the surveyors here! I need to calm down!

it will be fine and dandy mate - no worries.

cant send you any k - got to spread but im on to it!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

it will be fine and dandy mate - no worries.

cant send you any k - got to spread but im on to it!!
ok they're here and going round the place looking at the structure. I think by the sounds of it we've got more asbestos in this place than most
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:11 am
Account Closed

ok they're here and going round the place looking at the structure. I think by the sounds of it we've got more asbestos in this place than most
stop worrying - will be fine
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

stop worrying - will be fine
me worried???? can you tell???? They haven't even got up in the attic yet! All this stress and I have to do a night shift too ah well at least they can tell me what needs fixing. i can hear them knocking the walls its really off putting!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

me worried???? can you tell???? They haven't even got up in the attic yet! All this stress and I have to do a night shift too ah well at least they can tell me what needs fixing. i can hear them knocking the walls its really off putting!
oh rooksie they're saying something about me grouting in the bathroom? could it be significant??............I don't care anymore!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:16 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

my daughters meds have gone missing so im a whore too and i had to drive 8 hours from edinburgh to torquay sunday night/monday morning cos flights cancelled

not only am i a whore but im a fekkin pi**ed off one!!!
Look on the bright side.... if you were in the US you'd have to pay for another refill.

Okay, small comfort, but.... karma heading your way as soon as I can.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:29 am
Account Closed

oh rooksie they're saying something about me grouting in the bathroom? could it be significant??............I don't care anymore!

grouting in bathroom - no surely not!?!?!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Look on the bright side.... if you were in the US you'd have to pay for another refill.

Okay, small comfort, but.... karma heading your way as soon as I can.

thanks
Old Dec 13th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

grouting in bathroom - no surely not!?!?!
oh yessss! grouting has to be up to scratch in the bathroom! My B&Q stuff just doesn't cut the mustard!