I'm twatted ...

Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:20 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm twatted ...

Just put the world to rights at the local bowlo here. Courtesy bus dropped me off at my front door ... 25 degrees in the middle of the night ... well and truly wankered ... how's everyone else's day/night going?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm twatted ...

yeah am ok thanks bud
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:23 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Just put the world to rights at the local bowlo here. Courtesy bus dropped me off at my front door ... 25 degrees in the middle of the night ... well and truly wankered ... how's everyone else's day/night going?
LMAO good onya mate, and merrry xmas...

DID ya WIN !?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:29 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Recovering from the bunfight at the Glenelg/GMTV link up, which was freezing cold and raining. Thankfully had a netball match to go to, so left early to collect ski-jacket before 'banner wars' turned too nasty.
Had 2 texts from the UK saying they'd seen my eldest tho.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:31 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scott
yeah am ok thanks bud
That Resch's goes to your head. Managed to get the bus driver to lay on a special for me and six other inebriates. Very civilised....

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
LMAO good onya mate, and merrry xmas...

DID ya WIN !?
And to you. Stuck two bucks in the pokies and won 60 - can't be bad. Don't play 'em as a habit, but it bought a few beers so mustn't grumble...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:32 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
Recovering from the bunfight at the Glenelg/GMTV link up, which was freezing cold and raining. Thankfully had a netball match to go to, so left early to collect ski-jacket before 'banner wars' turned too nasty.
Had 2 texts from the UK saying they'd seen my eldest tho.
Nice one. They're having a wee cold snap back in blighty too ... must seem weird watching GMTV seeing all these people in shorts and tshirts ...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:34 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Bollocksed mate, did the 'knock off early, go and entertain daughter for a few hours while mother gets pissed with workmates' thing. Mucho Brownie Points and very enjoyable too.

Bonus points for extra-curricular sex followed by a few large Bundies and a stupidly potent Johnnie Walker and coke (needed the coke to combat dehydration).

Too much information? Well, you DID ask

Now time for Cig, Bed, Zzzzzzz
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:36 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Im twated t
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:38 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Bollocksed mate, did the 'knock off early, go and entertain daughter for a few hours while mother gets pissed with workmates' thing. Mucho Brownie Points and very enjoyable too.

Bonus points for extra-curricular sex followed by a few large Bundies and a stupidly potent Johnnie Walker and coke (needed the coke to combat dehydration).

Too much information? Well, you DID ask

Now time for Cig, Bed, Zzzzzzz
Oh for a bit of slap and tickle.

Missus not amused Just patted me on the shoulder and said, "Drink some water." I said, "What are you trying to say?" She says, "I'm not trying to say anything ... " and wanders off upstairs to read her Armistead Maupin book...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:40 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. They're having a wee cold snap back in blighty too ... must seem weird watching GMTV seeing all these people in shorts and tshirts ...
One woman was wearing a snorkel parka...not quite the image South Australian immigration were hoping to promote.
Spoke to a friend later and asked if he'd seen us, apparently he'd had trouble taking his eyes off the female presenter's nipples.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:41 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
One woman was wearing a snorkel parka...not quite the image South Australian immigration were hoping to promote.
Spoke to a friend later and asked if he'd seen us, apparently he'd had trouble taking his eyes off the female presenter's nipples.
lol - Scammel wheel nuts was it, sir?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:44 pm

Oh for a bit of slap and tickle.

Missus not amused Just patted me on the shoulder and said, "Drink some water." I said, "What are you trying to say?" She says, "I'm not trying to say anything ... " and wanders off upstairs to read her Armistead Maupin book...
Well, I got the slap anyway

Armistead Maupin? Don't they do amateur radio sets that you assemble yourself?

Drifting off ... don't hit 'Unread Posts' ... DON'T HIT 'Unread Posts'
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:45 pm
locked in the attic

lol - Scammel wheel nuts was it, sir?
Correct, Scammel Commander to be precise.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:47 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Drifting off ... don't hit 'Unread Posts' ... DON'T HIT 'Unread Posts'
It's that time of year ... fancy invading the middle east or canada? Rest of the world's looknig a bit neglected ...
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:51 pm

It's that time of year ... fancy invading the middle east or canada? Rest of the world's looknig a bit neglected ...
Did Canada earlier ... fark me there are some numbnuts in there but you get the occasional sign of intelligent life.

The ME? Look, I spent a couple of hours in an under 12s play park earlier today (despite the court order) and I got more sense out of them than THAT crowd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.