Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

IM so fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM so fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:35 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default IM so fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will we ever sell our house?????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:37 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IM so fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as it stops pissing down in England ...your house will sell.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:40 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
I hope so or you could be a modern sort of miss haversham all ready to go to Oz

chin up Lee weathers getting better so the buyers will be out soon
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

but the suns been out for the last 3 days and still no viewings.....im starting to lose heart in it all......and the poor kids are told "keep it tidy" all the time just incase we get that phone call to say "you have viewings"
lost heart in it all....cant even be bothered to put stuff on ebay....never mind doing my college course and going to work....i feel like im in a tardis of house selling with no energy lees o/h
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

When you go to bed you have to put yourself to sleep by counting the potential buyers trying a key in your door.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 1:44 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by Bix
When you go to bed you have to put yourself to sleep by counting the potential buyers trying a key in your door.
cor blimey ill be asleep after 1 second
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:21 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

The sun is shining now but still no viewers. It's generally quiet during the summer holidays but I also think the market is slow anyway.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

I know the feeling :curse::curse:

Waiting and waiting Grrr, we have 'buyers' and we have had viewers all wkend but nothing seems to be moving ( no pun intended ) I really wish with hindsight we had put the bloody thing on the market before we had the visas' Just didn't want to tempt fate

Lets hope our 'buyers' get back on track with their new buyer ( not getting hopes up yet )

Hope we all sell really quickly
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
As soon as it stops pissing down in England ...your house will sell.
Don't depress the bloke any more! if thats the criteria it might never sell!
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:41 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

How longs it been on the market , every house i have sold in the uk took 3 months before an offer , and a change of agent helped with the first one .
Best of luck
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:52 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by Perthforme
How longs it been on the market , every house i have sold in the uk took 3 months before an offer , and a change of agent helped with the first one .
Best of luck
hi, its been on the market about 2 months(i think?) weve just changed estate agent and still nothing......the longer it goes on the more i lose heart and think is it all worth it
Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all

Don't get down - there are a lot of us in the same boat, and nothing can be done about it.

Unless, unless we kidnap people off the street and the ransom is buying the house?

Of course, some people may have to die, but you can't make an omlette without killing innocents can you?

I'm glad you're all in with me, I'll make a start.....

Old Jul 30th 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

hi, its been on the market about 2 months(i think?) weve just changed estate agent and still nothing......the longer it goes on the more i lose heart and think is it all worth it
I had mine on for 4 months i have now took to renting it out
Old Jul 30th 2007, 3:04 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Are you just with one agent then? Go multi agent-all agencies hate each other (been in the business!)-thus competing with the enemy stops complacency. There is no question that the interest rates are putting people off buying at the moment but it should still pick up in a few weeks when hols over.

Perhaps stop trying so hard as sometimes thats tempting fate. I was buying fresh flowers for each room every couple of days and washing floors daily and nothing-then I wasn't well for a few days-no flowers etc and in came an offer. It's a bit like the old adage of Mr Right coming along when you least expect..

Best of luck
Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:08 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you only need one buyer and they will come .

I do all the house doctor stuff normally ( didn't have time this time , but its all neutral any way ) that really helps i find.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.