Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm selling my teenager - Make me an offer

I'm selling my teenager - Make me an offer

Old Jan 13th 2012, 2:34 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm selling my teenager - Make me an offer

High maintenance, can I have have one that looks like Thelma from Scooby Doo?

With large knockers.

Old Jan 13th 2012, 3:27 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
High maintenance, can I have have one that looks like Thelma from Scooby Doo?

With large knockers.

http://raymondtowers.files.wordpress...pg?w=340&h=395

Old Jan 13th 2012, 6:38 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
High maintenance....

With large knockers.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Trailer trash- wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.
Old Jan 13th 2012, 11:11 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 13th 2012, 11:12 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks, I am having enough trouble with my own 14 year old daughter.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

I've been told by a few people that I was sensible to leave my 3 teenagers in the UK.

Even from the otherside of the world I live with the trials of a teenager daughter I have to say though, that as she believes there is nothing I can do about her actions from so far away, she is very honest with me (thus I sent her to doctors) & I probably know more than most mums would about what their child gets up to

I don't know what she's been up to recently though as she stopped talking to me a month ago for some reason & no one knows why........flippin hormonal teenage girls!! My teenage boys are much easier even if they do scare me with what they do at times!

Alison x
Old Jan 14th 2012, 12:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
19 and 16 ... I dream of that!

Are they better now they're older?

(She IS vaguely normal. A normal TEENAGER)
Never had a problem with the eldest until she turned 19 and got close to someone who is no good for her, she's a different person when she's been around this person. The younger one grunts occasionally and is far more introspective but hand on heart neither have been typical teenagers. I've been incredibly lucky even if I do moan about them sometimes. Eldest one tells me everything, and I mean 'everything' - Way too much information - there are downsides to a close mother/daughter relationship
Old Jan 14th 2012, 12:51 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al150n
I've been told by a few people that I was sensible to leave my 3 teenagers in the UK.

Even from the otherside of the world I live with the trials of a teenager daughter I have to say though, that as she believes there is nothing I can do about her actions from so far away, she is very honest with me (thus I sent her to doctors) & I probably know more than most mums would about what their child gets up to

I don't know what she's been up to recently though as she stopped talking to me a month ago for some reason & no one knows why........flippin hormonal teenage girls!! My teenage boys are much easier even if they do scare me with what they do at times!

Alison x
I thought I had a good relationship with my daughter until I caught her with some people I don't like doing things I don't like. We had a row on the phone and by the time I had got home she had packed some stuff and left. Still this morning I have no idea where she is, she did text to say she was OK but I don't know where she is or who is is with. I have had no sleep, I want to down a bottle of wine with my breakfast and I look like shit. If anyone wants to swap I would happily!
Old Jan 14th 2012, 12:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I thought I had a good relationship with my daughter until I caught her with some people I don't like doing things I don't like. We had a row on the phone and by the time I had got home she had packed some stuff and left. Still this morning I have no idea where she is, she did text to say she was OK but I don't know where she is or who is is with. I have had no sleep, I want to down a bottle of wine with my breakfast and I look like shit. If anyone wants to swap I would happily!
No you wouldn't. She's probably feeling as shit as you and regrets what she's done but can't get her head round how to come back without losing face in front of her 'friends'. Do you think she's feeling (irrationally) deserted by her dad?
Old Jan 14th 2012, 12:59 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No you wouldn't. She's probably feeling as shit as you and regrets what she's done but can't get her head round how to come back without losing face in front of her 'friends'. Do you think she's feeling (irrationally) deserted by her dad?
I have no idea Penny, I am not thinking straight at all. The fact that she wouldn't have done this if her Dad was here hurts so much I can't tell you. Oh well, hopefully today is a better day.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Poor you.I hope she turns up safe.I doubt shes gone far.When she comes home a big heart to heart would be good.Then,a good telling off.Staying out and worrying you to death is not good at all.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Little shit.... To do this to you whilst beloved is away is absolutely unacceptable.

Hope you can manage to keep your hands to yourself when she does turn up mate... My fingers are itching on your behalf...

Having said that... Your daughter is a good kid, she does know right from wrong. She WILL come to her senses... And my guess it will be before your husband gets back!

Especially when you have her phone cut off and she can't phone these new "friends" whenever she likes...

And take some comfort that she'll have plenty of time to think about it when she comes home and finds herself grounded for the next 3 months or so...
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I have no idea Penny, I am not thinking straight at all. The fact that she wouldn't have done this if her Dad was here hurts so much I can't tell you. Oh well, hopefully today is a better day.
She'll be good, you two get on way too well for it to be anything worse than a minor blip. Doesn't stop it hurting like hell though.
Old Jan 14th 2012, 1:10 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
She'll be good, you two get on way too well for it to be anything worse than a minor blip. Doesn't stop it hurting like hell though.
I thought we did but I can't even begin to telling you how this has knocked me for 6. I am absolutely devastated Oh well, today is another day so hopefully she comes home today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.