I'm nearly there

Old Dec 12th 2006, 1:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm nearly there

Originally Posted by thewoodz

well i suppose you old uns need all the help u can get!
Whatever made you think I was old ?
Attached Images  
Old Dec 12th 2006, 1:21 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Whatever made you think I was old ?
just jesting sir

now just cos i was polite doesn't mean i meant it

nice piccy by the way (that i did mean)
Old Dec 13th 2006, 3:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Aye she is.
I get a whole 3 days peace and quiet
She is way too good for you my friend. That is one lovely lady - but you know that already
Old Dec 13th 2006, 6:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
She is way too good for you my friend. That is one lovely lady - but you know that already
Case of mistaken identity was it ?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 6:56 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm with you Pen, she is lovely.
Old Dec 13th 2006, 6:58 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm with you Pen, she is lovely.
Are yu ganging up on me ?
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Are yu ganging up on me ?
Looks like it. Probably a good job you didn't see her last night. She might have calmed down a bit by the time she gets home Oh and she needs some special congratulations (in my book anyway )
Old Dec 13th 2006, 7:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Looks like it. Probably a good job you didn't see her last night. She might have calmed down a bit by the time she gets home Oh and she needs some special congratulations (in my book anyway )
I'll be picking her up at the airport in an hour. They'll probably glide in to land using hereuphoria then.

I'll ask her about the congrats