I'm in love....

Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:27 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm in love....

Just like most of all the other BE'ers out there, I look on the housing sites on an almost daily basis.

You see plenty of houses that you really like the look of, but this one is new on the market today, and its won my heart !

If I had the time I would be sorely tempted to fly out to view it !!!

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1174379291
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm in love....

Wow !!!

Nicky
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:35 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
Just like most of all the other BE'ers out there, I look on the housing sites on an almost daily basis.

You see plenty of houses that you really like the look of, but this one is new on the market today, and its won my heart !

What a lovely home. And the price
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:35 am
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

I have to agree Furkew. A really nice house. Too bad it is not in Queensland.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:37 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Just makes you want to be there NOW doesnt it?!!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:39 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
What a lovely home. And the price
thats what I love about the area, between 350K-450K you can buy a lot of house.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

thats what I love about the area, between 350K-450K you can buy a lot of house.
OMG that is a stunning house! just look at the views I would love that!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:56 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Nice isnt it.. My friend lives just around the corner and we go on mad drives with work all around Emerald and Kallista..I think my BIL and SIL have had a look at this house as well with the open for inspection... Wouldnt mind it myself its a cracker, and those views are fantastic as well..
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:44 am
Going for a ride

QUOTE=johanne;4537505]Nice isnt it.. My friend lives just around the corner and we go on mad drives with work all around Emerald and Kallista..I think my BIL and SIL have had a look at this house as well with the open for inspection... Wouldnt mind it myself its a cracker, and those views are fantastic as well..[/QUOTE]

It only went online today, but I can't see it being on there for long. I doesnt show much of the interior which always makes me a bit suspect, but everything shown in the photos does look very tidy, I must admit.

I'll be working in Monbulk, so its only a short trip from work, and as you say, the area is fab.

Why can't the bloody house go on the market in 4 months

Last edited by furkew; Mar 20th 2007 at 11:48 am.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

WOW nice house, are you ready to go yet?

Lynn
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:01 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by the4ofus
WOW nice house, are you ready to go yet?

Lynn
not quite unfortunately.

still waiting for the last formalities for the visa & got ahouse to sell.

last week of July we jet off into the sun with luck.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:13 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Nice house - you're talking $750+ for that sort of place round here
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Wow that house is stunning.