Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm in a good mood have a laugh at my expense

I'm in a good mood have a laugh at my expense

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:01 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: I'm in a good mood have a laugh at my expense

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Her ass or her boobs or both?
Both lol.

Sorry Jen, abit personnal.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
What if Jens are saggy?
You can tell from her head she's a shapely honey and saggy bosoms are lovely as well, as long as they aint covering the belt buckle
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:32 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
You can tell from her head she's a shapely honey and saggy bosoms are lovely as well, as long as they aint covering the belt buckle
They're better aff tucked in when they get tae that stage
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:46 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by framac67
Thanks - I think

After 4 kids my boobs aren't where they once were but i'm not tucking them in yet.
My arse is a little wider than it once was too

I've gone from being a Uk size 8 pre kids to a 14 apparently it'll just get worse lol
You're safe I don't actually have any more pics of me on this laptop, they're all put on the hard drive (cause we lost a few over the years when the laptops decided not to work anymore - being complacent)

Of course she looks pretty she's only like 27 I'm over the 30 hill and my brain is going far far away lol
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:49 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
Thanks - I think

After 4 kids my boobs aren't where they once were but i'm not tucking them in yet.

I've gone from being a Uk size 8 pre kids to a 14 apparently it'll just get worse lol
You're safe I don't actually have any more pics of me on this laptop, they're all put on the hard drive (cause we lost a few over the years when the laptops decided not to work anymore - being complacent)

Of course she looks pretty she's only like 27 I'm over the 30 hill and my brain is going far far away lol
You look very pretty. You want to be 43 Jen, that is depressing......
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm over the 30 hill and my brain is going far far away lol
Oh god, you're ancient
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kporte
You look very pretty. You want to be 43 Jen, that is depressing......
Steady there Kp i'm not used to your compliments LOL

I should think I'll welcome 40 as I welcomed 30 - with tears - I loved being in my 20's it wasn't until 3 months before I turned 30 I thought :O crap.
Having said that this was June last year and thanks to my lully bump and heart condition being diagnosed I seem to have aged greatly in physical terms, prior to the move I held down 2 jobs and ran around with 30 plus kids
5 days a week.
Can't even run around with my lot now without needing a nap, and even when I don't run around with them I often need a nap, I'm an old lady in a young persons body i'm afraid - don't expect it'll get too much better after they've sliced and diced me in a couple of years.
Think my fear of aging is something to do with when I was little, my grandma died (as they do) and I then remember this sudden fear of getting old and that has stayed with me since.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:58 am
Account Closed

Steady there Kp i'm not used to your compliments LOL

I should think I'll welcome 40 as I welcomed 30 - with tears - I loved being in my 20's it wasn't until 3 months before I turned 30 I thought :O crap.
Having said that this was June last year and thanks to my lully bump and heart condition being diagnosed I seem to have aged greatly in physical terms, prior to the move I held down 2 jobs and ran around with 30 plus kids
5 days a week.
Can't even run around with my lot now without needing a nap, and even when I don't run around with them I often need a nap, I'm an old lady in a young persons body i'm afraid - don't expect it'll get too much better after they've sliced and diced me in a couple of years.
Think my fear of aging is something to do with when I was little, my grandma died (as they do) and I then remember this sudden fear of getting old and that has stayed with me since.
I won't do it again then.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:58 am
Account Closed

I won't do it again then.
LOL fair enough
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:16 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I think

Yikes, I thought having 3 kids was hard enough - 4 JJ

I take my hat off to you woman
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Yikes, I thought having 3 kids was hard enough - 4 JJ

I take my hat off to you woman
It's easy, I've had 5.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:22 am
Account Closed

It's easy, I've had 5.
LOL I assume you're including yourself in that?
PLus your a bloke, blokes always say it's easy until they have to stay home with them for more than 2 weeks LOL
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:25 am

It's easy, I've had 5.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:25 am
Account Closed

LOL I assume you're including yourself in that?
PLus your a bloke, blokes always say it's easy until they have to stay home with them for more than 2 weeks LOL
What are we talking about?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:28 am
Account Closed

What are we talking about?
You said you'd had 5 kids or do you mean you've had 5 hats

Please see you comment from above cause i can't be arsed to quote you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.