Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I'm going home!!! (to OZ)

I'm going home!!! (to OZ)

Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default I'm going home!!! (to OZ)

Home Sweet Home!

I am flying home this Thursday! (That's Queensland, Australia). I've been here for a year now in Portugal, but my visa is up and I'm going home!!!!!

If anybody has a few spare hours to kill - I'll be at Heathrow airport for 5 hours waiting for my plane, so I wouldn't mind a chat, lol. Is anybody else flying out on Thursday????

I will really miss Portugal and my OH (he's immigrating on a skills visa and should be out next year). I'm looking forward to so many things though - seeing my 3 beautiful cats again, my family, the sounds of birds in the garden, the rainforest, warm sea water, down to earth Aussies, little pollution, etc.

See you on the other side of the world!!!!!

V.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Re: I'm going home!!! (to OZ)

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Home Sweet Home!

I am flying home this Thursday! (That's Queensland, Australia). I've been here for a year now in Portugal, but my visa is up and I'm going home!!!!!

If anybody has a few spare hours to kill - I'll be at Heathrow airport for 5 hours waiting for my plane, so I wouldn't mind a chat, lol. Is anybody else flying out on Thursday????

I will really miss Portugal and my OH (he's immigrating on a skills visa and should be out next year). I'm looking forward to so many things though - seeing my 3 beautiful cats again, my family, the sounds of birds in the garden, the rainforest, warm sea water, down to earth Aussies, little pollution, etc.

V.
bon voyage!! have a safe flight - look forward to your updates!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:48 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Home Sweet Home!

V.
Congrats - safe journey and a soft landing. Just in time for spring too ...
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gawd, not another bloody immigrant
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Home Sweet Home!

V.
Nice one

have a good trip

Lace xx
Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:41 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

welcome home,come on in.....take off your coat...

and close the door...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of

Hey thanks all for those nice sentiments!

Aston Man, I think I shall be finally closing the door too - I've been galavanting around the globe and now I think its time to put my head down and bum up back home. It's funny but I still find North Queensland one of the best places to be in the world....so I'm going back there, yay!

Bixy - speak for yourself you pesky immigrant!

I'm under a pile of crap at the moment, trying to sort out all my gear for shipping etc..anyway, back to it.

V
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:48 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck on your journey love.

Glad to hear that you loved your stay in Portugal, my parents loved it there also and were so upset to leave.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thankyou Sparky!

Yes, Portugal is a great place!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

hya chic!!!!

If we don't get chance to chat before you go -Have a safe journey home

...and keep in touch when you get home! We're coming up for that boat trip

Love sam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:12 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: I'm going home!!! (to OZ)

Home Sweet Home!

V.
Good onya Vegie, take it easy mate!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 9:44 pm
G'Day!

FlyingLawyer is on a distinguished road

Ola V.

Have a good and safe flight.

Let us know when you arrive and that all is ok.

QLD, gorgeous place...

Regards.

I'll reply to your PM shortly.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:00 pm
Aussie-Curious

MarriedtoaBrit will become famous soon enough

Home Sweet Home!

V.
Congrats Vegemite! Hope you have a safe journey back and that your OH makes it there soon!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:36 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on coming home, enjoy your new life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.