i'm going

Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

annholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura about
Default i'm going

to see metallica in july
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: i'm going

Originally Posted by annholly
to see metallica in july
sad but true.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

annholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura aboutannholly has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
sad but true.
que?
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:07 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

que?
t'was an attempt at lesser-spotted Metallica Humour.

Saw Metallica at the Freddie Mercury Tribute gig some years back, they did a great version of Sheer Heart Attack.

-------------------
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They
They'll betray
I'm forever there

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true
-------------------
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

with u now. not really had much chance to keep up with the gen lately. went 2 my 1st ever gig last month, saw journey. totally brill
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:29 am
Account Closed

with u now. not really had much chance to keep up with the gen lately. went 2 my 1st ever gig last month, saw journey. totally brill
Journey, wow, they go back a bit ... Neal Schon is a great guitarist ... my last real ROCK gig was probably The Darkness ... although some wouldn't call that rock

Going to see Jet in June tho', trying to keep me old bones pogo-ing ...
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Journey, wow, they go back a bit ... Neal Schon is a great guitarist ... my last real ROCK gig was probably The Darkness ... although some wouldn't call that rock

Going to see Jet in June tho', trying to keep me old bones pogo-ing ...
nowt wrong with the darkness, they quite old-schoolish. really really wanna c qotsa but can never c anythin bout them doin gigs other than festivals. only kno the 1 jet song
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:36 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

see my signature........

Buzzy
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
see my signature........

Buzzy
god im such a dumb-ass. wondered what echo beach had 2 do with metallica til hubby pointed out what it was. heh. lack of sleep - thats my excuse. anyhoo, hubby 1st saw them in 85, i was only a wee bairn then
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:49 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

to see metallica in july
bet that'll be a barrel of laughs